1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Amsterdam medallion
oZf9azV.jpg

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Any word from Moe on the clothing?

I last exchanged private messages with Moe about 4 weeks ago regarding another outfit and he apologized for the delay and stated that he was unwell. Looks like things worsened though...don't know much details.

Amsterdam medallion
oZf9azV.jpg

So many details on such a small piece. Really super looking forward to this now that Billv2 is in hand...

Awesome as always Robbie you have a good eye for detail its tiny great work

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...from-moe-s-production-s-must-read-this-URGENT!!

I pray we can get these outfits still or our money back, if not as ****** as it is to lose money on them I don't wanna lose this figure and maybe Pedro can get Yunsil to do it, she usually charges $250, would suck to pay again but her outfit would be amazing, here's hoping this gets resolved though.

Last edited:

Wow I am so sorry for all you guys, ****ing hard earned money gone. This can be a big deal, contracts were made and people were scammed, this is grand theft. I hope to god it's a big misunderstanding and everything works out for you guys. I thought Moe was the tailor , I am such a piece of **** noob..... Btw I want his Rick Sheriff clothing :p

Moe was the reason i dropped off the list for this figure. Pity as i would have loved it.

My heart goes out to the people on the outfit side of things, but hopefully in the long run another tailor will pick it up and you guys can be sorted.

Edit: email Denny for the Sheriff outfit. It's top drawer.

Seems pretty clear to me that we won't be getting the outfit or our money back. As much as it sucks I agree with AJK and would be willing to pay for the outfit again. Yunsil would be perfect, and let's face it, her version would probably be better than Moe's. **** this sucks!

Wow this i wernt expecting if this is the case im out not willing to pay over 500 for an outfit we got screwed out of

Wow this i wernt expecting if this is the case im out not willing to pay over 500 for an outfit we got screwed out of

How are you out? You paid for the sculpt, accessories? Going to find someone to take your spot? This isn't sarcastic either, just curious.

<---------- this guy here loves your Amsterdam spot, taste like chocolate covered grasshoppers

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT &amp; ACCESSORIES

Lets see what happens first im hoping this isnt true, honestly idk just know im feeling really annoyed at this time as im sure everyone is. Do you think paying over 500 is ok or something? Not being funny but thats alot of money to shell out when we shudnt have to but hey if your willing to do that then good for you dude. I honestly dont know if i will sell my spot or not il calm down before i make any decision my first comment was abit rash if im honest just lets see what happens

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT &amp; ACCESSORIES

i would gladly buy the headsculpt and accessories from anyone who does not want this now or take there spot thanks.

Lets see what happens first im hoping this isnt true, honestly idk just know im feeling really annoyed at this time as im sure everyone is. Do you think paying over 500 is ok or something? Not being funny but thats alot of money to shell out when we shudnt have to but hey if your willing to do that then good for you dude. I honestly dont know if i will sell my spot or not il calm down before i make any decision my first comment was abit rash if im honest just lets see what happens

Oh without a doubt I'm pissed, I don't want to pay anymore money either, but its not Eric, Pedro, and Robbie's fault, can't blame those guys, so if we want to finish this figure which I know I 100% do then we will have to get new clothing and who is going to pay for that, us so while that sucks and I'm pissed its what might have to be done.

I would suggest scoring some Sweeney pants. Like Ebeneezer Jones said, they are almost identical. Then its only a matter of the shirt.

I would suggest scoring some Sweeney pants. Like Ebeneezer Jones said, they are almost identical. Then its only a matter of the shirt.

I don't know if I am alone on this but id rather get Yunsil to do the whole outfit if it comes to it, this is actually a "grail" figure for me and I want every aspect to be top notch from custom artists, id want the pants and shirt done. But thats just me, even so thanks for the tip Robbie, appreciated.

Oh i know its not any of the there faults man its moes nobody elses that conment wernt a dig them guys there all awesome and i trust them. But again this may not be true. I do aswell been waiting patiently ok just waiting lol i will more than likely buy the set from yunsil bit still be pissed at myself for doing it lol this is a must for me so much win and if looks like we fot screwed by one of the artist :/

Back