1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I think that would be up to Robbie and Erik I guess - e.g. how much materials they already purchased, etc.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I can't answer this question at this moment. We first need to see what all people on the list want, maybe not all want to pay for another outfit, and also it will depend on Yunsil and her schedule

And would the outfit be opened for other people to order...?

Since this seemed an easy enough outfit...and I mean, I really hate having to pay twice for this this, but have we considered other tailors...like tinelA?....this seems an easy enough outfit...I just don't want to pay another 270...I'm even willing to just get the shirt since Robbie feels that the pants can come from the demon babER...I don't know...this whole thing wreaks....out a 1,000 bucks...just like that....

I am down for Yunsil to make the outfits, again it sucks we are out money but a lot of time, money, and effort has went into these figures, we have waited a long time, no offense to those not on the list wanting an outfit but if Yunsil does this I don't want it to be delayed because she is making outfits for people who weren't in the list for the full figure and didn't even get screwed over, our priority needs to be to take care of the 15 that are now out $270 on a figure they have been supporting time wise and financially for awhile now. I know people off the list will not like to hear this and again I'll be labelled as a "rude person" but us 15 just got screwed royally and we need to be taken care of first before people start to jump in.

Since this seemed an easy enough outfit...and I mean, I really hate having to pay twice for this this, but have we considered other tailors...like tinelA?....this seems an easy enough outfit...I just don't want to pay another 270...I'm even willing to just get the shirt since Robbie feels that the pants can come from the demon babER...I don't know...this whole thing wreaks....out a 1,000 bucks...just like that....

Those pants don't have the red stripe down the side though, I'd rather not take shortcuts, I want this to be the best it can be but that's just me.

I see the Yunsil situation like this.

Moe didn't come through, so you will get the rest of the set.

Mean while there is a need to find another tailor and if that tailor is Yunsil, then open an interest list like Hector did for Doc, with obviously the first 15 places reserved for people buying this figure. That way people who know about Yunsil who would have been on the list like me, and would have stayed there also get the chance to own this outfit made by Yunsil.

See if Robbie can buy more material to make more accessories and widen the list to 30 and have the others pay a little more to help cover some of the 15 outfits that were lost, you could spread it out through 30 people and cover some loses :wave

I just heard Andrew explode in fit of rage!

file.php?avatar=6327_1329637340.gif

I want to respond to a few things that I have seen in here.

I am totally pissed about this ****. I have spent a lot of time figuring all this **** out and though Im pissed about the loss of clothing, Im more pissed about the ****ing of a project of mine.

In regards to the accessories, I would be happy to open it up to another 15 to help offset some of the cost if people are ok with that. I would of course need payments so that I can secure the rest of the material. Once again, the reason that it got cut off was not because of me, it was because people were ****ing wishy washy about stuff and I needed number so I could order materials.

I think getting Yunsil would be fine. I would even offer to paint the stripes on everything at the original paint cost if that would get this **** solved. I dont think they would be that hard to do. I would ask that I get at least one extra, so I could practice the technique first.

Put me down if it's opened up again and everyone is alright with it.

You've done a great job on this project, as has Erik and Origami, and it does suck big time what has happened, i just don't see anyone ever blaming yourselves though.

Completely understand that you would be pi55ed.

I am willing to pay also put me down if it happens.

I just want my Amsterdam and il go with whatever gets it done not bothered anymore Moe will get no more money and I will make damn sure everyone on facebook knows what he has done aswell the guy is thief plain and simple I don't give a **** with what lies hes trying to think up next so Moe if your reading this karma will make you its *****

I want to respond to a few things that I have seen in here.

I am totally pissed about this ****. I have spent a lot of time figuring all this **** out and though Im pissed about the loss of clothing, Im more pissed about the ****ing of a project of mine.

In regards to the accessories, I would be happy to open it up to another 15 to help offset some of the cost if people are ok with that. I would of course need payments so that I can secure the rest of the material. Once again, the reason that it got cut off was not because of me, it was because people were ****ing wishy washy about stuff and I needed number so I could order materials.

I think getting Yunsil would be fine. I would even offer to paint the stripes on everything at the original paint cost if that would get this **** solved. I dont think they would be that hard to do. I would ask that I get at least one extra, so I could practice the technique first.
Understandable Robbie im down with yunsil doing the sets, this takes no shine off the work you or eric and origami have put into this project you guys have been awesome all the way through it sucks this has happened but there aint a damn thing we can do about it so best to move on and get this figure done the wait has been long and im sure as hell it will be worth it

hello please put me down for accessories if you do this, also for outfit if you get Yunsil to do it thanks.

Ok I need to get some stuff off my chest, this is really quite annoying, everyone thinks I'm this elitist and I don't want anyone to have the figures I have, the reality of it all is that I can give 2 ****s about exclusivity, this run was open to over 30 spots but when time came only 12 paid, that had nothing to do with me, or making this exclusive, there was just not enough interest and we had to move on. I am extremely annoyed with this Moe situation, how he has taken almost $20k and a lot of money from the people on this figure list.

Now we have people coming in and trying to take advantage of that situation, whining to get on the new clothing list. I and everyone on this list have waited way to long as it is, and now to wait even more while bandwagon people jump on and add to the artists workload is just inexcusable IMO. The only priority right now should be to help out the 15 who are now out $270 and help them finish this figure, they have waited long and are out money, others should stop whining and let us finish our figure already, like i said I don't care about exclusivity, hell if the artists want to make a 2nd run after the 15figures are out go at it! Hell keep it open forever but the priority should be right now taking care of the 15.

I always look like the bad guy because I am vocal and say whats on my mind but believe it or not I talk to many people on these forums, big collectors, through here and Facebook and I am not the only one who feels this way, many like myself feel when a run is closed its closed, there were due dates and those dates were honored, act like adults and stop whining to get on. Let us finish our business here that we've conducted for many months now, realize the situation and accept it.

I and others have spent our hard earned money on a promise a figure would get done in a timely fashion, we all know this has nothing to do with Robbie, Pedro, and Eric, but this figure needs to be finished now, with what we are dealing with Moe why must there be more commotion and distractions.

I'm not whining, but pulled out of this because of Moe.

If Yunsil who is a much superior tailor takes this on, then yes of course i would at least like the opportunity to get an outfit, and others think the same.

It won't hold you or anyone else up, simply because your 15 can be made and sent out. Job done. Meanwhile the other people who want the outfit can be next, and wait the extra time to get it.

The rest of the figure would be down to all of the people involved including the 15 on the list.

Nobody is whining or *****ing or crying.

That's the point you dropped out and now we have been screwed you want in if yunsil does it can you not see how that comes across?

I'm not whining, but pulled out of this because of Moe.

If Yunsil who is a much superior tailor takes this on, then yes of course i would at least like the opportunity to get an outfit, and others think the same.

It won't hold you or anyone else up, simply because your 15 can be made and sent out. Job done. Meanwhile the other people who want the outfit can be next, and wait the extra time to get it.

The rest of the figure would be down to all of the people involved including the 15 on the list.

Nobody is whining or *****ing or crying.

Whether or not you pulled out because of Moe is irrelevant, you are not on the list, therefor you pulled out of the "entire" figure, it was a package deal, like I said I don't care if you get the clothing... down the road, what needs to be done right now is that the 15 get there figures completed, I don't know how Robbie works and I don't want to annoy him but I'm assuming he doesn't make 1 figure at a time but makes all accessories and painting, weathering in steps, which mean if more are added on then yes it will affect the first 15. I am not the project manager and I am not robbie or Eric, everything I say is my opinion and my opinion alone, I don't have finally say so what gets done is not up to me, but if it was, the first 15 would be my priority, they have paid and waited, all others do not matter at this time, they are not on that list.

Back