1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I liked the outfit from the beginning, still def in for Geewhiz, discount or not, of course the discount would be greatly appreciated if they were still to offer it that'd be awesome and very generous of them, please pass along the message if you feel inclined Marty, everyone on the "list" liked the outfit hence paid for it, like Pedro said it was only when we had no options and no clue who made it that we asked Yunsil.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I'm down for sticking with GeeWhiz on the outfit.

I'm down for sticking with Gee Whiz....gonna hate having to pay for this outfit twice but....AAAAARGHHHHH **** YOU MOE!!!!!!

I'm down for sticking with Gee Whiz....gonna hate having to pay for this outfit twice but....AAAAARGHHHHH **** YOU MOE!!!!!!

I know how you Feel Man! Im good with Gee Whizz Too.

Im good with any aslong as it gets done

Any update Pedro? Would love to get this rolling again. Did you contact Grewhiz? Discount still on?

I'm in for sticking with the original tailor if that works best for everyone
thanks!

ok, i have spoken with gee whiz, for what seems like the 1000th time this week.lol...he will do the entire run on AMSTERDAM, i for one loved the proto...i am doing it no matter what.....now.... please listen....the first 15 on the original list will get a discount!! i have asked bleau and he said yes, not only to this, but any of the clothing moe didnt deliver on...thats awesome.....the first 15 get priority....this will be the 1st run essentially. if others want in that missed you will pay a little extra $50-75, because you will not get the discount,, and you wil get your sets after the first 15 are made whole.......i suggest origame start the 2nd run list,,, because if any on the first list want to just drop out, the next on the 2nd run can grab that spot....now this is up to origami to work this.... that being said i think i am done working on this for us. its a go!! with discount.....

now.....payments.....bleau said he without a doubt would want somebody to collect the money and pay him the lump sum, single payments along with all his other work make tons of extra work and time for him to sort out. SOMEBODY needs to be trusted. either me or origami.....i would say origami because this was his baby from the start.....besides i think i will have to collect paymets for all the other messed up orders in the moe post.......i will speak with pedro and this will be finlaized real soon.....hope you guys are happy at least with the fact we will get this, robbie doesnt get screwed, new people can get in, and we get a little discount.......

Well done. :clap:
Now someone get this man a :drink

Great news

That's excellent news, thanks.

Marty never disappoints:clap
Thanks alot buddy!

thank you Marty for organizing that....I just spoke to Gee Whiz regarding my blue tux and will wait to see what you come up with since he said you were going to be the driver of that vehicle....as far as the discount for the Amsterdamm...please let us know what the discounted price will be so that we could start getting the funds ready...

one word of advice...and something I think should be mentioned and followed through with...is the mention that if the orders are not fulfilled within the 45 day mark...that we get refunded the money from whomever takes it that way....there is NO liability and or risk...I know its crazy creating that extra step...but people need to be protected...I know origami and you (marty) are good guys but at one point...some fellow freaks thought Moe and all the others were "good" guys....and I think this should be implemented for every sales thread here...and I'm only saying this because a lot of these customizers say that they need the money upfront to complete the project but they have to be held liable if they go over the initial deadline....

thank you Marty for organizing that....I just spoke to Gee Whiz regarding my blue tux and will wait to see what you come up with since he said you were going to be the driver of that vehicle....as far as the discount for the Amsterdamm...please let us know what the discounted price will be so that we could start getting the funds ready...

one word of advice...and something I think should be mentioned and followed through with...is the mention that if the orders are not fulfilled within the 45 day mark...that we get refunded the money from whomever takes it that way....there is NO liability and or risk...I know its crazy creating that extra step...but people need to be protected...I know origami and you (marty) are good guys but at one point...some fellow freaks thought Moe and all the others were "good" guys....and I think this should be implemented for every sales thread here...and I'm only saying this because a lot of these customizers say that they need the money upfront to complete the project but they have to be held liable if they go over the initial deadline....
Man, a 45 day window for most projects is pretty unrealistic. Most take at least a few months

Man, a 45 day window for most projects is pretty unrealistic. Most take at least a few months

And therein is the problem... we've been conditioned that customs take more than 45 days and that because of that buyers must assume the risk.

Just my two cents... but Gee Whiz needs to hire or delegate someone in their office to do all of this work. Having a proxy is just not a good idea, it's nice for them to have one person to organize but then if there is a problem either with them or the proxy it all goes to hell in a hand basket. It was proposed that proxys not be allowed on the board, but people complained and it went back to business as usual. Now we have a case where a proxy stole/misappropriated $15,000.

And therein is the problem... we've been conditioned that customs take more than 45 days and that because of that buyers must assume the risk.

Just my two cents... but Gee Whiz needs to hire or delegate someone in their office to do all of this work. Having a proxy is just not a good idea, it's nice for them to have one person to organize but then if there is a problem either with them or the proxy it all goes to hell in a hand basket. It was proposed that proxys not be allowed on the board, but people complained and it went back to business as usual. Now we have a case where a proxy stole/misappropriated $15,000.
Didn't paypal change their policy regarding payments you now have 180 days to file a claim if it was marked as goods, not as a gift payment?

Didn't paypal change their policy regarding payments you now have 180 days to file a claim if it was marked as goods, not as a gift payment?

Really? I haven't heard that... if that's the case then so much the better.

However, just checking Paypal this is what is in the resolution center:

You can open a disputeA buyer asks for a seller's help in resolving an issue with a transaction. in the Resolution CenterLocated in My Account, the PayPal resource for resolving issues between buyers and sellers. to contact a seller directly and resolveA buyer and seller come to an agreement and close the case, or PayPal comes to a decision and closes the case. a problematic transaction. You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute. Common reasons for opening a dispute include:

You paid for an item but haven't received it and the seller is uncooperative or nonresponsive.
You received an item that was significantly different than described.

Click the Dispute a Transaction button in the Resolution Center to open a dispute. Then, provide more information about the issue and post a message to the seller.

Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.

Sounds great Marty thank you! Let's get this ball rolling Pedro! Let us know discounted price plz an I'll send payment ASAP, thanks!

Back