1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I want my set going to Robbie aswell please il send payment when your ready pedro

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I always thought Robbie was going to put the stripes on?...and I want mine to go straight to Robbie's hands...which reminds me...I have to send him the body soon...but yeah....please clarify...because that 175 looks great if I can have Robbie paint on the stripes...thanks and Moe is a piece of bird sheeeet

I'm rdy to send payment as well, straight to Robbie also

Just to clarify, the reason I offered to paint the clothing was because Yunsil doesn't paint from my understanding and to keep the project going, I thought it would be easier just to take that on too instead of getting it done from yet another source. Now that the clothing is coming from the original source, I would prefer not to have paint everything.

Just to clarify, the reason I offered to paint the clothing was because Yunsil doesn't paint from my understanding and to keep the project going, I thought it would be easier just to take that on too instead of getting it done from yet another source. Now that the clothing is coming from the original source, I would prefer not to have paint everything.

Totally understand man, I'll be paying the $225 but I'd rather not pay $20 for shipping of they are going to you, maybe we can each pay like $2 each for the shipping the bulk to you.

I will be sending payment details later today, but wanted to let you know that I spoke with GeeWhiz and we will need to pay only $50 ($50/15) for the package with all outfits to be sent directly to Robbie.

I order 3 items from GeeWhiz but didn't really understand their shipping policy. They charge $20 per set and I asked to combine everything but still charged me $40 for shipping. I just paid it anyway.

I will be sending payment details later today, but wanted to let you know that I spoke with GeeWhiz and we will need to pay only $50 ($50/15) for the package with all outfits to be sent directly to Robbie.

So $225 + $3.33 for shipping? $50 divided by $15 = $3.3333

I know the usual Gee whiz turn around time is 2-4 weeks...so if and when they decide to take our order.....will we be able to get WIP shots or updates...just curious to know...thanks...and when do you want us to send you the money Origami?

Sorry to be a pain Pedro but after the news with Moe and the possibility of this figure not finishing I am really anxious to finish this, any update on payment when we can send and time frames? Thanks!

We definitely will be finishing this figure, we are so close to quit now! :)

You can start sending payment now, it will be $225 + 3.33 ($50 divided by 15) + 13.70 (6% fees) = $242 we save $33

If you don't have my paypal, PM and I will send it to you again.

Also, another very important thing is, we get this discount only if we buy 15 set, but Marty and Robbie will not need the outfit anymore, so we will need to let 2 people that will be in the 2nd run to pay for the outfit now to secure the outfit and your spot in the 2nd run, in order to get the order of 15 sets. But YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE SCULPT AND ACCESSORIES UNTIL THE 2ND RUN STARTS.

So if someone wants to secure his spot for the 2nd run, please let me know.

im down for second run

will I 100% be able to get accessories and sculpt?

EDIT: aw shiz, just realized there was a wait list. :( oh, well i'll try my luck. please secure my spot!

Payment sent For the outfit
Thanks!:)

payment sent

Information sent Origami my grande melon lover!

Payment sent, thanks Pedro!

Get in your payments people! Cmon! lets finish this guy!

Back