1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Has everyone sent the payment for the outfit yet? Would really like to go this show on the road.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

List updated to reflect new payments.

Hurry guys, I can't place the order with Geewhiz if I don't have the entire amount.

Another think I want to clarify is that the 6% fees that I listed in the price are to be paid to GeeWhiz when I place the order, that doesn't mean that you are covering the fees by not sending me the payment as a gift.

Most people sent as gift, but I will be contacting some of you to get the fees, otherwise I won't have the complete amount to place the order. If you think that you are not covered or have doubts you can send as "pay for goods" and then just send the amount to cover the fees as gift. Thanks for your understanding.

Accessories

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq - ACCESSORIES PAID
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 - ACCESSORIES PAID
15.- Ren_dog - ACCESSORIES PAID

New Outfit

1.- Origami - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
3.- Paul1987 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
5.- Croozer - NEW OUTFIT PAID
6.- vareika - NEW OUTFIT PAID
7.- mightyq - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
8.- ConArtist - NEW OUTFIT PAID
9.- tighfighter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
10.- JeffTVR - NEW OUTFIT PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - NEW OUTFIT PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 -
15.- Ren_dog -

People that are willing to pay for the outfit now and get the accessories/HS in the 2nd run

1.- Lakhota - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- A Jedi Warrior - NEW OUTFIT PAID

So Ren_dog said he's sending payment for the clothes in a few days, any word from sensbi575 about the outfit? And Levit05 and KEC2007 for outfit and accessories? With this being so close to the end it feels like this it taking forever.

PM Sent Origami a few days ago:) Need Paypal Info :wave So i can get Ajkhunter Off My A$% :rotfl

PM Sent Origami a few days ago:) Need Paypal Info :wave So i can get Ajkhunter Off My A$% :rotfl

Hahaha, I want this figure yesterday! This thread was started 8/16/13... thats over a year ago haha

Pedro...check your paypal...just sent the money for the clothing set...up next is the money for Robbie...:-/...

So much waiting :impatient: :gah: will be worth it tho

Payment Sent for Amsterdam Clothing Set Pedro. Lets get The Ball Rolling Guys! Robbie Banner Body Coming your Way.:yess:

List updated to reflect payments. So it seems that I will be able to put the order with GeeWhiz pretty soon :)

To all people that was asking about some spots, I talked with the him and he will be sending the payment this Friday, and that will be the deadline for that.

In the meantime, I also put a note in the list for those people that needs to cover paypal fees. I also PM you with the exact amount you still need to cover.

Accessories

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq - ACCESSORIES PAID
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 - ACCESSORIES PAID
15.- Ren_dog - ACCESSORIES PAID

New Outfit

1.- Origami - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
3.- Paul1987 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
5.- Croozer - NEW OUTFIT PAID Needs to cover paypal fees
6.- vareika - NEW OUTFIT PAID
7.- mightyq - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
8.- ConArtist - NEW OUTFIT PAID
9.- tighfighter - NEW OUTFIT PAID Needs to cover paypal fees
10.- JeffTVR - NEW OUTFIT PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - NEW OUTFIT PAID Needs to cover paypal fees
13.- Levit05 - NEW OUTFIT PAID Needs to cover paypal fees
14.- senbi575 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
15.- Ren_dog - NEW OUTFIT PAID

People that are willing to pay for the outfit now and get the accessories/HS in the 2nd run

1.- Lakhota - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- A Jedi Warrior - NEW OUTFIT PAID

Pedro have you heard anything from kec2007?

Pedro if KEC2007 does not make payment for accessories by Friday i would like to take his spot since i have already payed for outfit thanks

please update the list...thanks Pedro.

Pedro if KEC2007 does not make payment for accessories by Friday i would like to take his spot since i have already payed for outfit thanks

If KEC2007 does not pay for Accessories, Lakota should get the Chance, But His Cart Is Always Empty!:lol Does not matter to me:wave Hopefully we will have Amsterdam by Halloween.:mummy

If KEC2007 does not pay for Accessories, Lakota should get the Chance, But His Cart Is Always Empty!:lol Does not matter to me:wave Hopefully we will have Amsterdam by Halloween.:mummy

Last week I spoke to Leonardo DiCaprio, I had him import his arm pit hairs in bulk so that Robbie may apply them to the Banner bodies.The package was stopped in German by customs officials and I had to convince them they were not Hitlers mustache and that my name was not Dr. Jones and that Hector's nickname is Roundhouse, he really isn't the little Asian kid from the movie. I was stripped searched and they confiscated the Leonardo's hairs. Luckily I remembered watching C.H.I.P.S. as a kid and hooped 1/4 of that hair all up my bum, now I am currently trying to separate my @ss hairs from Mr. DiCaprio arm pit hair so that I can send them off.

yao_ming_true_story_plz_by_mingtruestoryplz-d5qtvjo.jpg

Back