1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

There are only 15 sets of accessories. That's it till a new order is placed. I'm also not going to paint extra heads till the first 15 are done. I can't speak for castings or clothes just my parts.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Banner Body Sent.:yess: Thanks Robbie.

Looking forward to seeing Robbie work his magic!

could the lists be updated....thanks...:)

aweomw.jpg

Saw this on Facebook

I have to go change my pants....:p

Robbie...my body is on its way to you in about a week...just waiting for it to come via Ebay...:)

so now all we are waiting for is the actual headsculpt....then all the necessary pieces will be in Robbie's possession?!??!...WOO HOO!!!!

As Robbie mentioned, I should get the outfits in this week and then will send the package to him.

Regarding the sculpt, it has been delayed because Erick was in Singapur and now in Mexico, but he will be sending them at the beginning of next week.

I updated the list in the first page, everybody paid the balance already, so once Robbie gets the sculpts, I will just need to send him the boxes once he is close to complete the 1st run :)

For the people that paid for the outfit now and are going to wait for headsculpt and accessories in 2nd run will the outfits be shipped to us when you get them and we just send them to Robbie with 1/6 body when 2nd run sculpt and accessories are ready? please let me know when u can thanks:)

So glad this is back on track! Congrats everybody it looks to be an awesome piece!:clap

I see the end in sight!!! Pedro outfit sent to Robbie? Erick Sent the Sculpt!? So pumped for this!

Hey Pedro any more updates , also can you reply to my last post just want to know the plans for this thanks.

Guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't received the outfits yet, just checked the tracking this morning and the package is already in the area, so I hope it will be here tomorrow.

Hey sorry for the late response, I think it will be better if I sent all outfits to Robbie now so we save on shipping and also he can have them ready when the time comes for the second run. Please let me know if you are ok with that.

For the people that paid for the outfit now and are going to wait for headsculpt and accessories in 2nd run will the outfits be shipped to us when you get them and we just send them to Robbie with 1/6 body when 2nd run sculpt and accessories are ready? please let me know when u can thanks:)

Back