1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Erick got the new printed head with the correct size now.

NewAmsSculpt_Fotor_zpse25561e6.jpg

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

That Colonel Sanders Looks awesome , I love his chicken

15months later and I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! This has been a long journey but I am so happy to finally get this figure! The gears are moving!

15months later and I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! This has been a long journey but I am so happy to finally get this figure! The gears are moving!
:exactly: :goodpost:

It's been a long road indeed. Filled with moments of joy at seeing the progress of the figure and moments of anger over the Moe situation. We've been tested fellas but it looks like we will be rewarded. Light at the end of the tunnel is definitely getting bigger and it's looking glorious.

For those that haven't sent them, I still need bodies from a few people. The costume accessories benefit from having the figure dressed when they are applied. I have to tie knots and stuff.

This is not slowing down the process for everyone else's figure so people don't have to freak out and start demanding, but it will affect those who haven't gotten me a body.

It's been a long road indeed. Filled with moments of joy at seeing the progress of the figure and moments of anger over the Moe situation. We've been tested fellas but it looks like we will be rewarded. Light at the end of the tunnel is definitely getting bigger and it's looking glorious.

:goodpost::panic::clap:yess:

Any updates? Robbie did you get the sculpts in? Very excited to see atleast an unpainted sculpt on ur WIP photo's figure!

I haven't gotten them yet. Last time I talked to Pedro he was out of the country. I'll try and get something together as soon as I can so guys can see some progress. Everything is in pieces midway so nothing complete yet.

I haven't gotten them yet. Last time I talked to Pedro he was out of the country. I'll try and get something together as soon as I can so guys can see some progress. Everything is in pieces midway so nothing complete yet.

No rush man, thanks for the update, just happy to see this progressing, forward progress no matter what speed is still forward progress to me!

Robbie...my body is on its way to you...please let me know when you have received it...thanks again dude!!..:)

Back