1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Hey guys, update on the sculpt, there was a delay on printing the sculpt as the owner of the printer was moving to a new home this week, but Erick says that the guy should have it ready this weekend. We really wanted to use this printer as this one is more capable of capturing the texture of the digital sculpt.

Please be prepared with the payment ($85) for the sculpt, as it will be needed once the casting process starts.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Hey guys, update on the sculpt, there was a delay on printing the sculpt as the owner of the pinter was moving to a new home this week, but Erick says that the guy should have it ready this weekend. We really wanted to use this printer as this one is more capable of capturing the texture of the digital sculpt.

Please be prepared with the payment ($85) for the sculpt, as it will be needed once the casting process starts.

Awesome! Ready to send payment and payment for the rest haha!

Ready and waiting, great news

Straight from the printer, it still needs to be cleaned up, but it will be ready today to be sent to the caster.

I sent a PM to all with paypal info, please send the payment for the headsculpt as soon as you can so we can pay the caster.

ScreenShot2014-06-30at10928PM_zpsa61e1710.png

ScreenShot2014-06-30at10958PM_zps33b77fd1.png

ScreenShot2014-06-30at11157PM_zpsba0334ff.png

ScreenShot2014-06-30at10850PM_zps19317f00.png

ScreenShot2014-06-30at10850PM_zps19317f00.png

ScreenShot2014-06-30at11102PM_zps1e7fd169.png

Payment sent. Origami, will you help send these to Robbie once you receive them? Or are these going to us individually?

Yeah I want the option for Robbie's sculpt painting and clothing weathering, so send my sculpt/clothing to the man please!

Payment sent also want mine sent to Robbie along with outfit

Pedro - Payment sent! Everything to go to Robbie please. Thanks!

hello Pedro,

I replied to yoru PM...please make sure that all my items go to Robbie...thanks

Please send everything to Robbie for me as well.

Thanks for sending the payments guys. I have sent the balance to Erick and he sent the sculpt to the caster last night.

I have updated the list on the 1st page, just need to get payment from 2 people and everything for the sculpt will be covered.

1.- Origami - HS PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - HS PAID
3.- Paul1987 - HS PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - HS PAID
5.- Croozer - HS PAID
6.- vareika - HS PAID
7.- mightyq - HS PAID
8.- ConArtist (stateofqatar) -
9.- tighfighter - HS PAID
10.- JeffTVR - HS PAID
11.- KEC2007 - HS PAID
12.- Azon4reel - HS PAID
13.- Levit05 - HS PAID
14.- senbi575 - HS PAID
15.- Ren_dog -

Also, I will be sending all sculpts but one to Robbie, I remember there was only one person that didn't want the painting service, but I cannot remember who was that person. If that is you please let me know as soon as possible.

So right now the outfits and sculpts r all paid off, and the accessories have had a deposit paid, so just the balance for accessories and the painting/weathering service left.

That's correct :) we are getting pretty close

So right now the outfits and sculpts r all paid off, and the accessories have had a deposit paid, so just the balance for accessories and the painting/weathering service left.

Back