1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Payment Sent!:yess: Everything to Robbie Please.:hi5: Also what body is best for Amsterdam?:dunno

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Payment Sent!:yess: Everything to Robbie Please.:hi5: Also what body is best for Amsterdam?:dunno

I believe the outfit was tailored for a ttm21 but Robbie said he liked the ttm18 and similar bodies to that as the ht banner body

Payment sent! Everything to go to Robbie please. Thanks!

So with the sculpts being casted, and Moe almost done with the first 7 outfits, when will Robbie be receiving this all and when should we send him our bodies?

I think you can send your bodies now, I already sent Robbie's address to everyone on the list. The casts will be sent to him this week, so he will be able to present a full prototype as soon as he has time to paint the first head :)

I sent an email to Moe, and someone from his family replied back to me, he is going through some health issues at this moment, so please bare with him as most likely will be a delay on the delivery of the first batch.

Cant wait to see the final product on this figure

Balance for Accesories sent! Confirm whenever you can Robbie, thanks, also getting ready to send you a ttm19, quick question, do we send with hand/feet pegs and hand/feet, neck peg?

Hey guys,

I sent a PM to everyone in the list regarding the balance for the accessories. Please check and try to get that to Robbie as soon as possible.

Also, we need to start sending to him the bodies we will using so that he can complete the accessories. He has recommended the TTM19 or the HT Banner body.

I think it would be better if we come up with a decision to use the same body for all of us, as the waist size is different on each body and we don't Robbie to have to make many different versions for the belt/harness.

Hi- Payment for Balance is sent to Robbie :)
Also sent TTM19 body

Many thanks!

Damn, you are fast man, lol, you beat me before I was able to post the notification for everyone :lol

Robbie told me that he will need the feet/feet pegs for the boots, so yes, please send those with the body. Also, I think we will need to send the neck peg, as the figure will be sent back to us ready to be displayed :)

Balance for Accesories sent! Confirm whenever you can Robbie, thanks, also getting ready to send you a ttm19, quick question, do we send with hand/feet pegs and hand/feet, neck peg?

Also sent TTM19 body

Many thanks!

Received the payments. Thanks guys.

I do not need the hand pegs. I ordered enough for the run when I was collecting materials.

Received the payments. Thanks guys.

I do not need the hand pegs. I ordered enough for the run when I was collecting materials.

Sounds good, will ship out my TTM19 tomorrow with the neck peg,feet pegs, and feet attached!

Hey guys,

I sent a PM to everyone in the list regarding the balance for the accessories. Please check and try to get that to Robbie as soon as possible.

Also, we need to start sending to him the bodies we will using so that he can complete the accessories. He has recommended the TTM19 or the HT Banner body.

I think it would be better if we come up with a decision to use the same body for all of us, as the waist size is different on each body and we don't Robbie to have to make many different versions for the belt/harness.

Also sent TTM19 body

Many thanks!

Payment sent!
Will be sending a Banner body over the weekend.

Can we get a firm decision on which body, I have the TTM19 and the Banner but don't wanna send 1 if the other is better for fit, this figure is extremely important to me, I want it to be the best it can so with 2 people already sending opposite bodies I would like to know which one before I send mine.

Robbie told me that the waist size is the same for the TTM19 and Banner, so we should be fine with any of them.

I think the one that is different at the waist is the TTM21.

Can we get a firm decision on which body, I have the TTM19 and the Banner but don't wanna send 1 if the other is better for fit, this figure is extremely important to me, I want it to be the best it can so with 2 people already sending opposite bodies I would like to know which one before I send mine.

Casts are in!

cast1_zps19ae6f83.png

cast3_zpsdacead01.png

cast6_zps8a583eed.png

cast5_zps7ef453cc.png

cast4_zpsc15fa86f.png

cast2_zpsd3e8a100.png

cast7_zps45376b44.png

cast8_zpsc1ec00a3.png

wow the hs looks very good!

Back