1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Decided to go with the HT Indiana Jones body, figured that was closest to the TTM19, when it arrives Robbie can I send it your way or not yet?

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Can I get on the list .......

J/k I know it closed. Looks amazing. Anticipating updates, I am so jelly. Whatever Ajkhunter......cry

Where is the sculpt?

Any updates on sculpt

Sorry for the late update guys. The sculpt is finally ready.

AmsterdamHSFinal_zps4b4f95e0.png

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Fantastic cant wait for this

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Awesome news!

Erick will print it tomorrow using a high quality printer and will take care of the casts this week. Then I asked him to send all the sculpts directly to you :)

Looks awesome. Do we know a print and cast schedule yet?

Erick will print it tomorrow using a high quality printer and will take care of the casts this week. Then I asked him to send all the sculpts directly to you :)

Yes!!!! Any news from Moe?

Oh I forgot about Moe's update, he told me that he is making the outfits in 2 batches, and he said that he is almost done with the first batch (7 sets) for the first 7 people in the list. Once the first batch is ready he will send them to Robbie too.

Oh I forgot about Moe's update, he told me that he is making the outfits in 2 batches, and he said that he is almost done with the first batch (7 sets) for the first 7 people in the list. Once the first batch is ready he will send them to Robbie too.

Wow you are just full of good news!

Also Pedro your get my pm?

What Body is everyone using for The Priest Son:dunno Since im in the second run for Moe's outfit, i guess i have a little time to figure it out:wave

Last edited:

What body is Moe tailoring the outfits for? Also, since most (all?) of us are getting the Robbie touch, I'll probably try to get whatever body Robbie thinks works best for putting the thing together.

The pictures are on a ttm19 body so similar to that

Any updates on sculpt and clothing? I am ready to send the body to Robbie!

Back