1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

gonna be sending you a 19 for sure Robbie...:)

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Would like Robbie to do the build for me, just need to know where to ship the no body.

I will send PMs with Robbie's address soon

So we are all sending bodies over, or can we send Robbie funds so he can order a bunch of bodies in one go?

Where on earth would you order TTM19s in bulk? I would love that.

I'm not buying everyone bodies, I don't have the time to search for people. You can have them shipped directly to me but that's it.

Where on earth would you order TTM19s in bulk? I would love that.

I'm not buying everyone bodies, I don't have the time to search for people. You can have them shipped directly to me but that's it.

Yah wasn't thinking clearly, was sort of thinking ebay knockoff bodies which could potentially be bought in bulk (maybe not either).

Just ordered one of these. Anyone have one in hand?

$(KGrHqJ,!nYFJwrrVr21BSc4v8hj+Q~~60_57.JPG

are these the bodies that masterworks used for their sheriff and hunter where there was a line of plastic flash that ran down the forearm?

I do Robbie they feel very cheap to be honest mate

But they look ok so don't suppose it matters what they feel like

I got one just two weeks ago....wanted to bash a wolverine....it's an ok body....:)

I have a TTM19 but curious to see what body is recommended (Robbie is making this for TTM19 though right?). Is Leo that buff in this movie?

Robbie when you get the body In hand will you be putting the clothing on it to see what its like I may wait and see if you do can you put pictures up please as I have a one I can send but I would rather see what it looks like first

Ya I can't get ahold of a ttm19 right now so I'd love to see if this works with the ttm21 like originally thought.

superspeed!!!...i wonder if all the other artist are working at your speed?!?!...i know you're also juggling other projects....makes me even respect you more when you deliver on time!...

Back