1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

As I worked the proto, I was thinking the very thing. Some of the parts, to stay true to scale, would be easier for me to just assemble on the figures. I think I'm getting everyone's stuff anyway. I could then ship peoples figures complete. I'm OK with it.

Awesome, let us know when u want the bodies, have my ttm21 waiting!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

:clap Sounds good to me:hi5: Thank you Ajkhunter for asking intelligent questions:lecture as I was thinking the same thing!:lol

No problem man, just figured it would be easier for Robbie and for all of us to not screw up his awesome work by us trying to put it on ourselves haha

I better buy a ttm21 then haha

If you find one at a good price let me know :wink1:
These things are getting harder to find at decent prices.

I've bought 2 from this place, they both came in perfect shape, a tad long shipping, but the price is great for a brand new ttm21...

... pm me! hahaha

Last edited:

one more spot, just ONE more, I'm a newcomer :monkey3

Come on, Chubbyman and I want it. We got cash, we got blow, we got hookers why be so selfish. You guys know you want it!

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

Come on, Chubbyman and I want it. We got cash, we got blow, we got hookers why be so selfish. You guys know you want it!

You can find your answer in your Avatar picture... hahahaha jk!

AJKHUNTER, do you drink human tears for nourishment, because all you do is crush my dreams and make me cry constantly. I have been checking my mailbox every 45 minutes and still no Doc! Have some sympathy for us late comers. MOMMY

Even your mailbox is empty. :lol

Just an FYI, the body I have been using for the pics is a muscle 19. I don't think it matters but just so you all are aware.

Even your mailbox is empty. :lol

Hey lard@$$ your not helping here, I am trying to get these guys to let us in! And you call yourself my BFF.....AS IF

You can find your answer in your Avatar picture... hahahaha jk!
:rotfl:rotflBARNACLES!!!:rotfl:rotfl

Now I don't know what to get lol the pictures look great with the 19 body so maybe I will have to get that what is everyone else thinking?

My opinion the clothes fit really well on the 19. The down side is that I think the waist is too narrow on the 19 for Leo and the shoulders though look good are touch too big. I don't think the 21 will be much different in terms of waist. Im going to see if I can thicken up the waist on the 19 but I have stopped on this till I get the new leather. Ive asked Origami to share my address so those that want to send bodies to me, can. When I get a 21 I can show what it will look like. One of the things I like about the 19 is there is no break between the shoulders and the neck. Makes the shirt sit nice and not drop in the gap like it can sometimes happen on the jointed necks.

Back