1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

You, definitely Rob, your name was never on the original list and when time came we didn't need you to pay unlike other people.

Im was only messing Andrew, just trying to make your head explode lol but I do agree its very frustrating when things like this happen or runs are extended, but its only 3 more spots and if that means more compensation for the artists its always a good thing.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Im was only messing Andrew, just trying to make your head explode lol but I do agree its very frustrating when things like this happen or runs are extended, but its only 3 more spots and if that means more compensation for the artists its always a good thing.

Haha no problem man and I agree its only 3 spots which I was fine with u and ren_dog since you were both not on the original list and I'm more than happy for the artists to make more money, but a deadline is a deadline and if we are going to enforce that deadline people who failed to meet the deadline should not be allowed to get on the list especially by going behind the project leaders back to the artists.

Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son

Origami said newcomers... You were on the original list and when payment was needed you didn't pay... That's why you are 3rd on the Waitlist, the Waitlist is basically those from the original list (run size of 25) who didn't send payment.

Excuse me, but are you involve in this??
I was on the list, I couldn't pay when payment was due. Collecting figures ain't my only passion in my life. I have many things to do.

Now I only asked if I could pay. Origami answered me.

I was very disappointed when I missed the first payment and now I have an occasion to get it, and I don't see why I could not if I am in the first 3 to ask...

You are right I am no leading this but I feel very passionate about this project, I feel if you can't pay for when a deposit is due then you probably shouldn't be in this hobby but that's just me, but I can understand if u rly want this figure and your money is ur own business, especially since you went straight to Origami and not behind his back so like you said my opinion doesn't matter but atleast you handled trying to get back on correctly haha and have my ok not that it matters, sorry.

No problem man. The thing is I was travelling for 3 months that all, no internet... I came back too late for this.. That's not like I didn't care about the project.

Page 32, I even ask for 15 spots instead of 12, that's kinda ironic, since I feel I won't have a spot this time.

Speaking on the side of one of the producers, I personally do not care. I told Origami that I had placed the order for the metal and that I had ordered enough for 15 including me so unless there was a call for more, we needed to cap it. I was originally going to go for just the 12 but I've been here long enough to know that people can slip through and miss the thread updates. Other then my job, I don't have a life much outside of this hobby but I know others do. There are always last second additions. If I had the means to produce 1000 for a 1000 people I would love to do it. Not just because of the money but because like me, people seem to really dig this stuff and to share my work with everyone makes me happy.

Sometimes I need to take a step back and realize this is just a hobby and not get bent out of shape over things, I do still think deadlines for deposits should be honored and people shouldn't go behind project leaders backs but if people want in then they want in, if they enjoy it enough to spend the money we are spending why not, just conduct it in a right manner, sorry for my attitude, hope everyone gets in that wants in and we all enjoy this incredible looking figure!

Thanks for you understanding. I was just trying to give the same chance to everyone to get the last 3 spots, when I closed the run with the list of people that paid I didn't know that there was going to be a chance to open 3 more spots. What happened with Levit is that when payment was required he sent the money to someone else and he thought he had paid for his spot, that's why when I published the final list he was asking why he wasn't in the list, then he realized he had a mistake sending the money.

What Robbie says is true, I have a day job and family that consumes most of my time, I have missed some figures too because of this reason, sometimes I'm able to get notifications in my phone but don't have time to answer all questions until I'm at home.

As you can see there's one more spot (#14) that was assigned to a person but he hasn't paid yet, If I don't received the payment by tonight I will contact the people interested in get it in the order I received the PMs.

This is the order:

1.- Leon911
2.- senbi575
3.- Darthy

3rd position is really my thing. Well guys, don't take it please!

Bah totally love this update..... Mommy

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

Last edited:

I'm still ready to pay :impatient:

:lol

Last edited:

Last spot has been taken by senbi575. Thanks!

RUN CLOSED (this time for real)

NOOOOOOOO...... Pedro my cart is empty......oh god help meeeeeeee

Quick question, not sure what others are doing but I'm going all out and having Robbie weather my items and paint my sculpt, so Robbie would it be easier for you to do that and adjust the leather items if we sent you our bodies?

As I worked the proto, I was thinking the very thing. Some of the parts, to stay true to scale, would be easier for me to just assemble on the figures. I think I'm getting everyone's stuff anyway. I could then ship peoples figures complete. I'm OK with it.

:clap Sounds good to me:hi5: Thank you Ajkhunter for asking intelligent questions:lecture as I was thinking the same thing!:lol

That would be great Robbie, Thanks!

I can ship the art boxes to Robbie too so that he can ship the full sets figures to everyone.

Late to the game, who do I send payment to?

jokes. :lol congrats to all those getting it!

Late to the game, who do I send payment to?

jokes. :lol congrats to all those getting it!

Bro you just gave Ajkhunter a heart attack, hope your happy

Back