1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

just want to understand what is being said so that it can be clear to me....only the 12 that made the cut off are the ones that will be getting the accessories.....does that mean the belt rig and boots or is it just the weapons, Robbie?

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I ordered enough for 15, but that will be it unless there is group order made. All questions about being added should go through Origami so that it can be confirmed by all involved so this confusion doesn't happen.

ok...PM sent to Origami....

on a sidenote....

it seems that the GONY are against me...:-/...lol

Noted down payments from KEC2007, Azon4reel and Paul1987.

I'm currently out of town and don't have access to my computer, will update the list tomorrow, thanks!

I have just sent my payment to Robbie as well. Cheers!

That figure looks really good.

List updated. Thanks!

I have 1 spot available for newcomers, will require immediate payment of clothes and deposit for accessories. PM me if you want it.

I have 1 spot available for newcomers, will require immediate payment of clothes and deposit for accessories. PM me if you want it.

Is this for new people or Waitlist people?

Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son

I'm ready to pay if it's possible for me to take the spot.

Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son

I'm ready to pay if it's possible for me to take the spot.

Origami said newcomers... You were on the original list and when payment was needed you didn't pay... That's why you are 3rd on the Waitlist, the Waitlist is basically those from the original list (run size of 25) who didn't send payment.

Payment sent for last spot.:yess: I am blown away by all of the quality work being done on this project:clap To whom it may Concern. Thanks for opening one last spot:lecture

Last edited:

Payment sent for last spot.:yess: I am blown away by all of the quality work being done on this project:clap To whom it may Concern. Thanks for opening one last spot:lecture

Congrats man!

Seems It wasn't just one last spot though, apparently anyone (not ren_dog) can go cry to the artists and pay their way on, basically the payment due deadline means nothing and they can go around the person running the projects back and just pay their way on haha... Nice

Congrats man!

Seems It wasn't just one last spot though, apparently you can go cry to the artists and pay your way on, basically the payment due deadline means nothing and you can go around the person running the projects back and just pay your way on haha

Do you mean theres more than 15 spots?

Do you mean theres more than 15 spots?

There was 12, now there is 15, one empty... One Ren_Dog rightfully filled and the one filled by... Levit...

That "limited run of 12" might want to be corrected also...

So your saying I can still get on? Payment sent!

You, definitely Rob, your name was never on the original list and when time came we didn't need you to pay unlike other people.

Back