1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

This would look good with Bill

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Just incase you missed my pm deposit will be with you tomorrow cheers

Deposit sent Robbie!
Thanks

Message taken care of - sorry for the delay and thanks Robbie.

Hi guys, as you know, there are some people that would like to jump on the list and get this figure, I talked to the artists involved and they are ok extending the run to 15 instead of 13 (3 more spots), but I wanted to ask everybody in the list if you would be ok with this as all of you paid in time and have been supporting this project since the beginning.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Normally id be ok with opening it if it was a limited figure of 10, and opened to 15, but I kind of feel like no one had faith in this project except the ones on it now, and the new guys are only now jumping on it cause it looks amazing coming together, this was never a limited figure, it was only limited to 13 because only 13 people paid in the time that was given, no one even voiced an opinion that it wasn't enough time, heck it was only a deposit for the outfit, I believe you even had 25slots open and we were the only ones who believed in this project... its the principle of it, don't wanna sound like an elitist because like I said normally id be like sure, but something in me right now is saying no haha

... I mean its more money for these amazing artists. But maybe it should be only for those who didn't have a chance at the time. People new to this figure, people on the original wait list had their chance.

... I am also really curious how the others on the list feel, is it just me? Its just funny how this interest comes after robbie's awesome pictures...

... its like we funded (produced) a movie with just seeing the script, we saw the potential, saw the talent, believed in these guys and backed them, now the movie is getting ready to be released and everybody is seeing the trailer and going "ohhh, ill give money to produce that, put my name in the credits!"... well its a little too late, the project has been funded and moved into production because we took the leap, haha

... I am so on a seesaw with this, saying no due to principles but saying yes because why not, more money for artists, more people enjoying the figure... haha, I need to stop writing haha others chime in please!

Last edited:

I am not on the list or getting this figure. And what you say is true - we need to give support to these projects so things like this can be offered in the future... And it is frustrating to be committed from the start, then get rewarded for that by the progress pics, and then have others jump on after it is awesome....But if we can give more money to these amazing artists, this will keep them going and our dreams still happen... Amazing figure by the way... Congrats to all!

I asked Pedro to get this locked down on quantities because I have placed orders so things are in motion. I personally don't care but last minutes adds will not happen in regards to the accessories.

Well said AJK. Part of me wants to keep it with the number of sets as is to reward those that have had faith in the project and for us to have a truly great and limited figure.
But I also don't want to be that guy that denies someone a figure that they greatly want. Since the artists are ok with it I'm fine with it also. I can live with opening up three more slots. Though I don't know if anyone would want the figure without the accessories.

Congrats to everyone on the list who's getting this.

originally i was on the list and pulled out and don't regret it. I only want the head sculpt now, so if they are ever offered i will grab one, and if not i won't, simple.

Reason i pulled out was because the clothes price was too much to justify for me personally. The pants are Hot Toys Sweeney Todd pants, or identical, one or the other. Not trying to come across all down or anything, but for the same money you can buy the complete figure and sell everything except the pants and get them for free, plus the body most likely.

Looks really good, and Robbie has done wonders. Can't wait to see people posting pic's up of this next to Butcher.

Hey Robbie, I just sent the deposit

Ajkhunter - I think a lot of us feel the same way. It ultimately comes down to what the artists would like to do with their time and resources I guess.

Deposit sent Robbie, also I agree with Ajk but really is down to the artists I think its sly waiting to see the prototype with all accessories and outfit when everybody paid on the list when they were asked without seeing it put together personally I think no leave the list how it is and a small run is what makes a custom just that this is my opinion

Back