1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Good lawd I thought the accessories on the first post were the real thing. Sick!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Wow Robbie! This already looks amazing :clap can't wait to see how it will look with the harness on.

These are just first stabs. Working out the problem areas.

ZvIia9z.jpg

G2yreAM.jpg

Glad I"m on the list for this...looks like GONY is going to be the focus of my collection....

Shaping up really well Robbie.

Keep in mind guys this is just the first pass. Lots of adjustments to make but I feel good about the direction.

GBLFhBl.jpg

ivKybVZ.jpg

Looking really good, this is definitely one of my top favorites of this year!

Keep in mind guys this is just the first pass. Lots of adjustments to make but I feel good about the direction.

GBLFhBl.jpg

ivKybVZ.jpg

This looks stunning Robbie... Is the list closed for this? ...

Great work Robbie...looks amazing!!

Amazing Robbie its looking bad ***

So this project is pretty much a wrap?? No need to have that wait list anymore?

The Waitlist was from before deposits and then the full payment requirement, it's rly old.

GBLFhBl.jpg

ivKybVZ.jpg

Now that is awesome. Love the paint and weathering on those accessories. You killed it Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make a run of 15 instead of 12 please!

This will look insane!!

Can't wait to see this in its completed glory. But these updates are awesome - thanks Robbie!

Agreed, this is going to be epic, very excited to see more of the sculpt too!

Back