1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Three protos are done. Ill see if I can get the final knife wrapped tomorrow.

nohUxTe.jpg

That all looks sick man! There is another knife!? Thought it was those 3 and the battle chain and medallion?

Edit: Oooh forgot there is 2 DX knifes, this figure is going to be so awesome!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

EPIC!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This figure is going to be awesome, great work Robbie

Nice!

crazy set here, so awesome.

Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son

It was a very bad timing for me to travel, so I couldn't pay for this guy..

This is gonna be a great figure for sure!!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Sculpt looks amazing and the weapons are top notch great project....congrats to everyone getting it and great job by all involved (Perdro, Erick, Robbie and Moe) You guys killed it

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

This is going to be epic everything looks amazing, Robbie you nailed the accessories man fantastic.. also that sculpt is insane this will be a grail for sure

I haven't popped in here in a while and holy s__t!!! That sculpt looks great and Robbie is absolutely crushing it with those accessories!!! Last time I stopped by it was just the outfit which of course also looks great. This is shaping up beautifully, can't wait to see more

Man I can't wait for this figure! Having ordered Rainman's Bill today I was in the mood to watch GoNY and it got me even more pumped for this, that sculpts looks phenomenal, the accessories are just crazy real, the outfit looks top notch, really excited to see what Robbie does with the rest of the gear, altogether this is going to be a grail of mine, and I don't use grail often. I can't tell but does Eric have Amsterdam's burn mark on the right cheek that Bill gives him?

I don't see the burn mark on the WIP but then again it is a WIP.
He was pretty beat up by the end of the movie and did have other marks on his face besides the burn mark though.

13395181964_e4f2f67204_z.jpg

13394953093_d2df0cdceb_z.jpg

13394821835_e55ba90dec_z.jpg

Yeah I noticed the cut on the bridge of his nose aswell.

Back