1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Guys, tomorrow is the last day to send the balance for the outfit. Only 3 people have paid so far.

Remember that if you don't pay the balance, you will lose your deposit and your spot for the clothes.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

When are we going to see another sculpt WIP? We've seen one and it was early stages, this figure is going to cost a lot altogether and asking for the full amount of one part without seeing the rest doesn't sit well with me.

Sorry guys, totally understand, but believe me that it is something that is not in my hands, I'm just the messenger. That's the deadline I got from Moe as he has other projects to work on. This is what happens when you have several artists working on the same project, their schedules are different and some of them ask for deposits and some like Robbie and Sosa don't. Moe asked me to start a separate thread for the clothes at the beginning, but I thought it was going to be easy for us to follow everything in one single thread.

I actually asked Sosa this morning, and he told me that he will send me new WIPs on Monday for sure.

When are we going to see another sculpt WIP? We've seen one and it was early stages, this figure is going to cost a lot altogether and asking for the full amount of one part without seeing the rest doesn't sit well with me.

Balance paid!
Thanks!
M

WIP

He still needs to fix the hair and work on the detail/textures.

3A92B904-DADC-469B-976E-DE51AFA86B86_zps919jphtc.jpg

7A8F9932-9C2B-4453-A094-1895B121FD65_zpsgxso8h5x.jpg

HS will be 3D printed. Erick is now using new digital design techniques that allow printed casts to show a great level of detail and texture along with a faster sculpting process. He has been learning these new skills from one of the best digital designers at FX. Believe me, you will be pretty happy with the result.

Origami - payment of $240 sent.

this figure looks really nice, congrats guys!

Balance for outfits is already with Moe. Now we just have to wait a couple of weeks to get them.

Please let me know if you want your outfit to be sent to Robbie for weathering. Thanks!

Last edited:

Send mine to Robbie for weathering please

Please send to Robbie, thanks!

Please send mine to Robbie as well

Me too, please send to Robbie please...

Back