1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Please also send mine to Robbie, thanks!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Please send mine to Robbie too.

Any idea on general timeline for the other pieces of this masterpiece (no pun intended)?

The proto outfit is on its way to Robbie to do the weathering test and accessories prototype.

The sculpt will be ready for printing next week and then will be sent to Robbie for painting test.

Any idea on general timeline for the other pieces of this masterpiece (no pun intended)?

Sweet - thanks Origami!

I have started on the prototypes for the accessories. Please keep in mind that what you see is just the first attempt. I am working out all the kinks but I thought I would share in the process.

All the blade will be mild steel and heat treated to give the blue color that is seen in the film.
The knuckle knife will not be able to fit in any of the hands because of the split finger problem, so it will have to be just worn. Hope that's ok.

K2lYL4V.jpg

5lDR4sA.jpg

fXGLodN.jpg

"Our faith is the weapon most feared by our enemies" - Amsterdam Vallon

Both look great Robbie! :yess: Can't wait to see the rest of the accessories.

Amaaaazing stuff robbie!!!:clap

This is going to be an epic figure! Especially to go with rainman's new butcher! (not same scene obviously, but same movie)

Holy cow! Those look amazing!
These will be my first Robbie accessories and from the few pics posted I can already tell these are on a whole other level.

wow they look amazing Robbie superb

Whoa there! This is awesomeeeeee work Robbie!

Shape is wrong but I screwed up and just decided to finish this one.
Will be corrected in the future.
mOVBKgo.jpg

T0yEj5V.jpg

446fKmL.jpg

Shape is wrong but I screwed up and just decided to finish this one.
Will be corrected in the future.
mOVBKgo.jpg

T0yEj5V.jpg

446fKmL.jpg

wow, robbie you are the 1/6 th accessory savant!!!.........outstanding...

also mine to robbie for weathering,,

Back