1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Well seeings as the hair isn't even done yet in the WIP pic, I feel the rest will be fleshed eventually. But paint can add all that is missing. That looks to be what they did in the movie. No prosthetics that I can see.

He gets his face smashed in by Bill. Can't make Leo too ugly though.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Yeah you right Robbie. The burn mark and scratches are more paint apps.

Well seeings as the hair isn't even done yet in the WIP pic, I feel the rest will be fleshed eventually. But paint can add all that is missing. That looks to be what they did in the movie. No prosthetics that I can see.

He gets his face smashed in by Bill. Can't make Leo too ugly though.

And thats one of the many reasons why I am going with the option of you painting and weathering my figure hahaha

Agree with Robbie. I noticed the burn mark was missing when Erick sent me that WIP and told him about it.

So, do you guys want me to ask Erick to add it to the sculpt or just leave it clean and then add it with paint?

I still check out those pictures of the weapons set constantly - can't wait to see the magic Robbie does on the rest of the accessories (E.g. harness / etc.). This will be an epic piece.

I got the proto clothing from Moe so now its on to the rest. Picked up the leather for the shins and forearm today. Getting on the boots today too.

If I could just get my laser cutter to get me a damn quote, I would be really happy.

Superb - thanks for the update Robbie!

These are just first stabs. Working out the problem areas.

ZvIia9z.jpg

G2yreAM.jpg

Already looking amazing haha, if that's a first stab can't wait to see the end result haha

Said it on Instagram and I'll say it again! Amazing! This figure is shaping up to be a masterpiece, so many talented artists dishing out insane items, grail status!

Me too man! How's the clothing, I thought it looked rly good but in your pic with the accessories starting to come together it looks amazing!

Any idea of i can get on a waitlist...

Back