1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Im not positive, but I think the deposits are going to Moe. I know I'm not asking for one.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

I expect this project to be completed around May-June based on the artists schedule. So we still have time.

The deposits are indeed for the outfits, those are going to Moe, but the amount will be deducted from the total price of the outfit.

I think the outfit is the first part of the project that will be ready, maybe a couple of weeks from now, and we will have to pay for the outfits once they are ready to ship. The sculpt and accessories may require payment or partial deposit on a later date once the sculpt casts are ready, because those will have to be sent to Robbie for painting.

I think this way is better for all of us, so that we don't have to cover the total for the project in one single payment.

Very cool! Origami, quick questions...

When will payment be due vs. what is the timeline for completion (I'm assuming still quite awhile).

Also final price includes or excludes the $30 deposit we've paid? I know $30 isn't significant considering the total price, but just curious.

Thanks...

Ok guys, run is now closed. Congrats to those on the list and thanks for the support.

FINAL BATTLE DX SET LIMITED RUN OF 12

1.- Origami - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
3.- Paul1987 - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
5.- Croozer - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
6.- vareika - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
7.- mightyq - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
8.- ConArtist (stateofqatar) - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
9.- tighfighter - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
10.- JeffTVR - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
11.- KEC2007 - $30 DEPOSIT PAID
12.- Azon4reel - $30 DEPOSIT PAID

Thanks Origami. The "payment plan" sounds good. Very excited about this. I already own a few Moe outfits so I know what to expect. Robbie's accessories will make this l33t.

i sent my deposit...name is not on the list...:-/

When did we get to year 3014 haha agree payment plan will be a good idea lookin forward to this

Nice line up of artists/producers here. This will be a killer fig. Loving that straight razor!

Hi guys, sorry for the short notice, but Moe is almost ready and will need the rest of the money for the outfits if possible this week.

Please send the balance for the outfit $240 ($270 - $30 deposit) to paypal id [email protected] by Monday February 24th.

Thanks!

Thats to short notice to get the money i dont get paid untill the 28th

Also would like my set sent to robbie along with the head sculpt.

I spoke with Moe, and we will extend the deadline until Saturday March 1st. Thanks!

Thanks man apreciate it

Got balance from Croozer and Azon4reel, Thanks!

Guys please send the balance as soon as possible, last day is next Saturday, otherwise you will lose your spot for the clothing set.

Balance for clothing set sent!
Thanks

Origami, PM sent regarding payment. Thanks!

Payment sent

Got payment, Thanks!

Guys, only 2 more days left to send the balance for the clothes, after Saturday, those that didn't pay will lose their deposit and spot for the clothing set.

Payment sent

Back