1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Wouldn't the total be $540?

Sculpt: $85
Accessories/Sculpt Paint/Clothes Weathered: $85 + $150 =$235
Clothing: $220

$85 + $235 + $220 =$540

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

My bad, accessories is $270 as described in the Total calculation.

Yo can save $50 if you prefer to have the shirt clean.

Wouldn't the total be $540?

Accessories/Sculpt Paint/Clothes Weathered: $85 + $150 =$235
Clothing: $220

$85 + $235 + $220 =$540

My bad, accessories is 270 as described in the Total calculation.

Yo can save $50 if you prefer to have the shirt clean.

Ahhh haha k so $270 not $85, also if I just get the clean shirt Robbie doesn't paint it with the $150 optional service?

Wow so if you want the whole shebang you are looking at around $855!

Clothing (Airbrushed Stripes): $270
Accessories: $275
Weathering/Painting Service: $150
TTM21: $60
HT Stand: $10
GoNY Decal: $5

I don't think so, he gave me that price for HS painting, and he is including the outfit weathering as a combo.

I can ask him if he would do that for a little extra as those stripes need to be airbrushed.

Ahhh haha k so $270 not $85, also if I just get the clean shirt Robbie doesn't paint it with the $150 optional service?

Feb. 7th right? I am going to need some time to think this over and see if I got the cash for this. The biggest draw to me is Robbie's accessories/weathering/painting is going to look sick, decisions haha, Thanks Origami ill let ya know!

Pretty much.. $780 without the body, stand and decal.

Wow so if you want the whole shebang you are looking at around $855!

Clothing (Airbrushed Stripes): $270
Weathering/Painting Service: $150
TTM21: $60
HT Stand: $10

Yes, Feb 7th for the deposit. No worries, let me know :)

this is what i will be getting for this:

Clothing (NO Airbrushed Stripes): $220

all of a sudden this does not look so steep...:)

i will be sending the deposit soon.....i will also be prolly sending extra so that i can start to knock this down asap....don't want that balloon payment at the end...:)

I know the accessories are pricey but I want them to be as good as possible.

Sorry guys.

what are the accessories that will be included in this set?

Regular set: LIMITED RUN OF 25

- Accessories (painted and weathered) :

- Final Battle version
Harness (real leather)
Boot covers
Boots
Molded hands with metal medallion (with pegs)
Leather sleeve left arm
Wrapping for right arm
Axe
Brass knuckle knife
Battle chain

what are the accessories that will be included in this set?

yeah...Robbie will own this...i'm ready for this...:)

Ok guys, here is the price for both options, regular and DX sets. For more information about what it is included in each set, please refer to the 1st post.

Remember that last day to send your deposit is Friday February 7th

PRICE DX SET

Head Sculpt: 2 unpainted HS $170

Clothing:
2 clothing sets $515 - with painted features - Pants with painted stripe down leg and red airbrushed lines on
shirt.
or 2 clothing sets $465 - without painted features - Pants with painted stripe down leg and shirt comes
clean for those who want to do the red painting detail by themselves

Accessories: $355 - includes 2 DX items

TOTAL $170 (2 HS) + $515 (2 outfits - shirt ready with painted features) + $355 (Accessories)= $1040

or you can save $50 by getting the shirt without painted features.

Optional
Clothing weathering (2 outfits) and painting for 2 head sculpts by Robbie $225

PRICE REGULAR SET

Head Sculpt: Unpainted cast $85

Clothing:
- $220 set - Pants with painted stripe down leg and shirt comes clean for those who want to do the red
painting detail by themselves
- $270 with painted features

TOTAL $85 (HS) + $270 (shirt ready with painted features) + $275 (Accessories)= $630

or you can save $50 by getting the shirt without painted features.

Optional
Clothing weathering and HS painting by Robbie $150

Is there a rough idea when this will be ready as I need to start putting cash away for it cheers

Two questions -

1) the total all-in price for the DX is $1265 - ?

2) is there a way to get only the "Amsterdam, sir" H&C set?

$1,265....I had guys drop out of the priest for $460 in total. Hope you can get enough. I highly doubt it, that list will shrink big time. This is very expensive for people. This beats out rain man, beto,Iminime, you name it. I know it's 2 heads and outfits, but why 2?...even after all the expense you still gotta get s good body.

Back