1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT!

I'm still down for this, DX set please! Need to know prices tho

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT!

deposit sent for dx spot.........this with my priest is going to be so cool...

Deposit sent for dx version cant wait

only waiting for the price annoucement! sounds good!

Origami, can we have until past 1/13 for deciding between DX or Regular? As many said, need to know the final price.

Deposit sent but still need more info to decide between DX or regular.

Origami, can we have until past 1/13 for deciding between DX or Regular? As many said, need to know the final price.

yep, I agree, I'm happy to pay the deposit - but not prepared to lose money if the price is too steep. Plus Moe isn't exactly up and about at the moment, so there will be delays right off the bat.

yep, I agree, I'm happy to pay the deposit - but not prepared to lose money if the price is too steep

Same here.

Hey guys, sorry for the late response, I'm moving to my new house tomorrow and been busy packing and stuff.

We will need more time to provide the final price for both DX and Regular as we are still trying to figure out the price of some parts, therefore, I will extend the deadline to send the deposit a little longer until we can provide final prices.

For those that already sent deposits in, thanks! I will update the list as soon as possible. Remember that you can send your deposit now and decide later if you want the DX or regular, the deposits help the artists involved to source the materials they need to continue with the project.

Any questions, please let me know.

WIP of the final battle outfit, let me know what you think. Thanks.

7tn8.jpg

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

the "bib" or whatever its called in the front seems a little distracting, either shape is too wide or lines are too thick, or the color and button strip stand out too much

Back