1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

The boots are just a placeholder for the pic, Robbie will sculpt and cast the boots with the correct lenght.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Thanks guys, I agree with you. I will pass your feedback to Moe.

Looking good so far.
The stripe pattern is off though. Should be higher and thinner.

costume1_zpsfc59e73c.jpg

the "bib" or whatever its called in the front seems a little distracting, either shape is too wide or lines are too thick, or the color and button strip stand out too much

Agree with Vareika, the front portion looks to prominent. It would looks much better if its recessed like the Prop (Blends in much better).

Guys, I'm correcting the striping, the shirt remember is not weathered. It was just air brushed the red stripe, it will be up to you guys to weather it. But it will be corrected in production. This is a proto type

Hey guys, here is the new shirt. Please remember that is not weathered yet.

Amsprotooutfitnew2_zps60c0c7fe.jpg

We are only waiting to get the price of some of the materials for the accessories to have the final price for both sets.

But in the meantime, I think I will start asking for the $30 deposits again and then everyone can decide if they want the DX or just the regular once the final price for the DX has been announced.

In order to get and idea of what the final price for the regular set is going to be:

Head Sculpt: The price for the cast will be $85.

Clothing: The price will be $220 set. Pants with painted stripe down leg and shirt comes clean for those who want to do the red painting detail by themselves, or $265 with painted features. Ship free to USA and $22 international.

So total will be $85 (HS) + $265 (shirt ready with painted features) = $350 plus accessories price from Robbie

Stripe pattern is dead on now :)
Any updates on the prices?

Outfit looks great! Any painters lined up for the sculpt?

I have already sent deposit and said I want the dx buddy but not been updated on the list as of yet. Outfit looks awesome cant wait for this

Any new WIP of the Head Sculpt?

I just updated the list to reflect payment from those that already send the deposit.

Only 4 people have sent the deposit so far:

mightyq
paul1987
Vareika
KEC2007

Thanks!

I contacted mr. Silent but he hasn't responded yet. Ski closed his doors again.

I have Rahmier84, his work is just getting better and better with each HS. I'm also checking to see if we can get Kuato, but no updates yet.

Suggestions?

Outfit looks great! Any painters lined up for the sculpt?

Would like to know this as well.

Erick is putting it in the oven this week, and then will start working on he textures on wax.

I will try to get a WIP pic today.

Any new WIP of the Head Sculpt?

how much is the deposit and what is your paypal?

Ok guys, we got price for the accessories and I can now provide the final price for the Regular set; I still need to get the price for the second outfit in the DX set from Moe in order to provide final price for the DX set, but you can get an idea of how much it will be.

Another great news I want to share, Robbie will be offering his services for clothing weathering and HS painting for both sets as an option, for those interested, we will be sending everything as a full set so that you can save on shipping.

Also, I want to announce that the DX set will include 2 DX items! :)

- Priest's straight razor
- Bill's knife (that Bill places on the Priest's body after he kills him, that Amsterdam as a boy runs and hides and then
gets later when he gets jumped in the church as an adult.

Gangs-of-New-York-Priest-Vallon-s-Straight-Razor-1_zpsb8f1f45b.jpg

churchknife3_zpse35ec3d6.jpg

Here is the final price for the regular set:

Regular set: LIMITED RUN OF 25

It will include the Final Battle version

- 1 Head Sculpt (Final Battle)

- 1 Clothing set (TTM21):
Final Battle version - Pants with painted red stripe down leg and shirt with red stripes airbrushed.

- Accessories (painted and weathered) :

- Final Battle version
Harness (real leather)
Boot covers
Boots
Molded hands with metal medallion (with pegs)
Leather sleeve left arm
Wrapping for right arm
Axe
Brass knuckle knife
Battle chain

PRICE REGULAR SET

Head Sculpt: Unpainted cast $85

Clothing:
- $220 set - Pants with painted stripe down leg and shirt comes clean for those who want to do the red
painting detail by themselves
- $270 with painted features

Accesories: $275

TOTAL $85 (HS) + $270 (shirt ready with painted features) + $275 (Accessories)= $630

Optional
Clothing weathering and HS painting by Robbie $150

I will extend the time for sending the deposit until Friday February 7th, once the final price for the DX set has been announced you can decide if you want the DX or the regular. After this date, I'll start giving the opportunity to those on the regular set list to jump on to the list for the DX set.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I have also update the first post with this information. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back