1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

$1,265....I had guys drop out of the priest for $460 in total. Hope you can get enough. I highly doubt it, that list will shrink big time. This is very expensive for people. This beats out rain man, beto,Iminime, you name it. I know it's 2 heads and outfits, but why 2?...even after all the expense you still gotta get s good body.

I agree with you on the DX option but as for the Reg option I'm so down, the outfit looks great, look at that list of accessories that Robbie is making man, it's going to be sick you know his work is top notch and I'm excited to see the sculpt finished , very excited for this figure but not for a DX

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

I like the idea of a deposit to spread the risk for custom figure projects, but the ratio of the deposit to the total in this case seems a little small for the DX.

Yes, the DX including Roobie's painting work is $1,265. I'm sorry guys, I know is a lot of money, but that's the cheapest price I could get from each of the artists, you know the quality of their work is top notch.

Heads may be available on a later date but not for a while.

It seems that based on the feedback from just a couple of people in the list, the 2 sets DX is not going to happen, I can't ask Moe and Robbie to make the proto and ask Erick to sculpt another head if just a couple will get it.

So I was thinking in another option, and let me know your feedback by today, what about to keep just the regular version and just add a little more money to the final price and add the 2 extra DX items to make it the DX version? Will that work for everyone? I will need to talk to Roobie to see how much we would need to add to get the 2 DX items.

Please let me know as it seems that it would be just a couple of us the ones that will be getting this figure based on the deposits sent so far.

You got my deposit right? Also I'd love the DX accessories, have no interest in the non final battle sculpt or clothing though, I only need one Amsterdam and the final battle is all i need haha

You got my deposit right? Also I'd love the DX accessories, have no interest in the non final battle sculpt or clothing though, I only need one Amsterdam and the final battle is all i need haha

Yes I got it :) I will update the list once I get home.

I will talk to Robbie and see if we can add at least the straight razor to the final battle version for some extra.

Yes I got it :) I will update the list once I get home.

I will talk to Robbie and see if we can add at least the straight razor to the final battle version for some extra.

Or... For no extra!!! Haha

It's gonna be $780 since I plan on getting all the options for the regular set and that's enough for me. The straight razor would be nice but I'd really only want it if it's essentially nothing added to the price.

It's gonna be $780 since I plan on getting all the options for the regular set and that's enough for me. The straight razor would be nice but I'd really only want it if it's essentially nothing added to the price.

:goodpost::exactly:

+1 for keeping the option for Robbie paint + weathering. Thats a no brainer for me...closest you can get to a Robbie figure.

I'm also possibly going to have to drop from DX to regular and just get the final battle character.

Thanks Origami, again for organizing and coordinating with all the great artists on this project.

Think il drop to regular aswell but would love tbe dx items from robbie and his weathering and paint up also

I would like just the regular set with the dx items if that happens! Sending my deposit now, sorry for the delay.

DX option for me, but don't see the point of the Sir option..
More interested in the final battle look
Deposit just sent.
Thanks!

Update guys. The 2 H+C DX set is cancelled.

I just spoke with Robbie and he is going to add the 2 DX items to the regular set for no additional charge; How cool is that?! Thanks Robbie!

So now, everyone that is getting the full regular set is going to get the 2 DX items. Here are the details again, I have also updated the 1st page with this information:

2 H+C DX set CANCELLED

FINAL BATTLE DX SET - LIMITED RUN OF 25

- 1 Unpainted Head Sculpt (Final Battle version)

- 1 Clothing set (for TTM21 body):
Final Battle version - Pants with painted red stripe down leg and shirt with red stripes airbrushed.

- Accessories (painted and weathered) :

- Final Battle version
Harness (real leather)
Boot covers
Boots
Molded hands with metal medallion (with pegs)
Leather sleeve left arm
Wrapping for right arm
Axe
Brass knuckle knife
Battle chain

And 2 DX items!

- Priest's straight razor
- Bill's knife (that Bill places on the Priest's body after he kills him, that Amsterdam as a boy runs and hides and then
gets later when he gets jumped in the church as an adult.

Gangs-of-New-York-Priest-Vallon-s-Straight-Razor-1_zpsb8f1f45b.jpg

churchknife3_zpse35ec3d6.jpg

PRICE

Head Sculpt: Unpainted cast $85

Clothing:
- $220 set - Pants with painted stripe down leg and shirt comes clean for those who want to do the red
painting detail by themselves
- $270 with painted features

Accessories: $275

Optional
Clothing weathering and HS painting by Robbie $150

TOTAL all included = $780

Last edited:

Also, I just updated the list in the 1st post based on the deposits I got during the last couple of days.

Only 10 people have sent deposits so far, I will wait until tomorrow night and then will close the run to keep things going for those that already paid.

Last call for deposits!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Wonderful news! Thanks Origami!
And a big thanks to Robbie for including the dx items for no additional price.
This release keeps getting better and better.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 25* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT & OUT

Wow awesome news, Robbie is the man and a huge reason I wanted in on this, I am going for the full deal on this figure, weathering, painting, red painted stripes!

Great news on the final battle dx looking forward to this

Deposit sent! Cheers!

Very cool! Origami, quick questions...

When will payment be due vs. what is the timeline for completion (I'm assuming still quite awhile).

Also final price includes or excludes the $30 deposit we've paid? I know $30 isn't significant considering the total price, but just curious.

Thanks...

Back