1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* CLOSED! - WAITLIST OPEN

is this still happening?

my priest has been done for awhile now, this should be going, not sure in rainman is still thinking about doing the same..?

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.

This project is still a go, all artist are still in :)

Moe is going to start working on the clothes now that he is done with the priest.

I should have more updates for you soon.

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.

This project is still a go, all artist are still in :)

Moe is going to start working on the clothes now that he is done with the priest.

I should have more updates for you soon.

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Ok, guys, little update.

Erick is about to be ready to show the first update on the sculpt. Moe is with the proto of the clothes and Robbie is just waiting for the clothes to be ready to continue with the last part of the accessories.

This is still happening, and I'm about to ask for deposits, so please let me know if you are still in.

Im still in cant wait

Even with Rainman doing this aswell I love the character so much I'd want two on my shelf, definitely think the styles will show through!, so I'm still in, do you know what prices are shaping up to be around?

this shall be interesting for sure...i'm still game Origami...:)

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* WAIT LIST OPEN! WIP SCULPT!

**WIP** The hair is just a prop for now. Considering offering a DX version with 2 outfits and 2 sculpts.

IMG_4940_zps3f61073c.jpg

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* WAIT LIST OPEN! WIP SCULPT!

**WIP** The hair is just a prop for now. Considering offering a DX version with 2 outfits and 2 sculpts.

IMG_4940_zps3f61073c.jpg

Glad to know this is still moving forward, especially with Rainman pulling this off his table, can definitely see the resemblance in that WIP, look forward to the end product!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* WAIT LIST OPEN! WIP SCULPT!

Update guys, it will be a DX version :yess:

Asking for deposits to secure DX spots, please refer to page 1 for instructions.

DX set: LIMITED RUN OF 15

It will include 2 H+C sets (Final Battle version and "Amsterdam, Sir" version)

- 2 Head Sculpts (Final Battle and Long Hair/w hat versions)
- 2 Clothing sets (TTM21):

Final Battle version - Pants with painted red stripe down leg and shirt with red stripes airbrushed.
"Amsterdam, Sir" version - Pants, shirt, vest and jacket.

- Accessories for both outfits:
Final Battle version - Leather harness, boot covers, boots, molded hands, leather sleeve, and axe.
"Amsterdam, Sir" version - Boots and necklace.

And DX item! - to be announced.

Regular set: LIMITED RUN OF 25

It will include the Final Battle version

- 1 Head Sculpts (Final Battle)

- 1 Clothing set (TTM21):
Final Battle version - Pants with painted red stripe down leg and shirt with red stripes airbrushed.

- Accessories:
Final Battle version - Leather harness, boot covers, boots, molded hands, leather sleeve, and axe.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT!

I would still like to get in on this, though to send a non refundable deposit I will need to wait and see what the cost will be.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* ASKING FOR DEPOSITS! WIP SCULPT!

Put me down for dx version will send deposit Friday cheers

Back