1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* CLOSED! - WAITLIST OPEN

Hey guys, I'm not sure what to think about this project, and need your feedback.

Someone else just started a new thread (even with the same name and pics) stating that Rainman will be doing this figure.

Funny how this one has become so popular after we started gauging interest for it, but hey, as long as someone do this figure I'm fine with it.

Let me know what you think.

I did not know this project was going on.

Also, honestly, gave the project that name as a pure coincidence. As with all rainman threads I start I am always cautious of copyright issues so use an alias/nickname. This was the one that came to mind and I could not think of another one.

The pics are the same as yours as those are pretty much the only photos of this outfit available on google but, I also included ones you don't have here. This was a stopgap until I take screencaps.

If I have offended you then I am sorry but this was all coincidence and no maliciousness intended. I was just starting a thread on rainmans behalf.

Finally, I can't speak for the 'sudden interest' but I for one suggested this figure in the rainman interest thread ages ago. Guess many bill owners are supporting this.

BUT if this carries on I imagine Torrance will now be next so this is all irrelevant. :lol

:peace

Im still in for this I was tempted for rainmans il be honest as I have never got a full figure from him but there is no point getting 2 and il stick with this set all the way, one day I will purchase a full rainman set but it will not be Amsterdam. Don't close the thread because of another person doing it this was here 1st and more to the point it seems there is more interest here its all a little heated on the other thread, anyway like I said im still in for everything and I believe robbies accessorie set will be awesome

You can keep me on the list. I'm still in for this.

Have Moe's Butchers clothes coming also, and can't wait to get those.

I also can't wait for Robbie's hat and shoes for Butcher.

Im waiting on Moes set also, and I cant wait for robbies shoes, hat and knifes with belt rig :lol

Also, honestly, gave the project that name as a pure coincidence. As with all rainman threads I start I am always cautious of copyright issues so use an alias/nickname. This was the one that came to mind and I could not think of another one.

The pics are the same as yours as those are pretty much the only photos of this outfit available on google but, I also included ones you don't have here. This was a stopgap until I take screencaps.

If I have offended you then I am sorry but this was all coincidence and no maliciousness intended. I was just starting a thread on rainmans behalf.

Finally, I can't speak for the 'sudden interest' but I for one suggested this figure in the rainman interest thread ages ago. Guess many bill owners are supporting this.

BUT if this carries on I imagine Torrance will now be next so this is all irrelevant. :lol

Absolutely. I don't believe you created the Rainman thread and knew about this thread also. I do believe the source material and naming is pure coincidence.

Like you also stated, Amsterdam has been mentioned on numerous occasions in the Rainman wishlist thread, long before this thread surfaced.

i'm sticking with this set....Moe HAS to come through on this one tho...like knowck it out the park good...i'm also the talent that is on this one is still involved...:)

Hey Snake, no problem at all bro, and no offense.

I knew it was all coincidence, I was actually planning to remove "Amsterdam" from the title to avoid copyright issues, and I also know that a lot of people that own Bill are interested on this one. I honestly haven't followed Rainman's interest thread that much, but I'm pretty sure someone else should have suggested this figure before.

I'm currently not doing this as a business, I do it just because of the passion for collecting and get to work with such talented artist in this forum to bring the figures that I and the rest of the freaks want in their collections. But I have to admit that I was worry when I saw the other thread because some of the artists involved in this project already started working on the prototypes.

But well, at the end this is still an interest list and nobody is "contract signed" until final pricing has been announced :)

It is also good to have different options and versions of the same figure so all of us can choose the one we like. I love Rainman figures and his work is outstanding, thanks to him we can have Bill in our shelves.

All good Snake, and thanks for taking the time to write here :1-1:

Thanks guys! I'll keep this project going and will wait for the rest of the people on the list to let me know what they think. :hi5:

You can keep me on the list. I'm still in for this.

Have Moe's Butchers clothes coming also, and can't wait to get those.

I also can't wait for Robbie's hat and shoes for Butcher.

Hi, I am on the list for the clothing set, but if the Head Sculpt will be made by Erick Sosa, I would like to get into list for full set. thanks.

Im still in for this I was tempted for rainmans il be honest as I have never got a full figure from him but there is no point getting 2 and il stick with this set all the way, one day I will purchase a full rainman set but it will not be Amsterdam. Don't close the thread because of another person doing it this was here 1st and more to the point it seems there is more interest here its all a little heated on the other thread, anyway like I said im still in for everything and I believe robbies accessorie set will be awesome

i'm sticking with this set....Moe HAS to come through on this one tho...like knowck it out the park good...i'm also the talent that is on this one is still involved...:)

No problem bro. I will keep you in the list and you can let me know later.

As this will be a limited run, I'm planning to talk to all artists involved and see if we can offer a full set figure (with unpainted head) with box, COA and everything :)

I'm really torn man, the talent listed for this sounds so amazing but getting everything from each person and piecing it together always sounds more troublesome and less appealing that a Rainman figure done soley by him, I'm still staying on this list because this is an allstar cast but its quite the predicament

Im not speaking for anyone here or in RM's thread but this isn't a companion piece to me, this is just about up there with grail status for me, Leo is one of my favorite actors, love GoNY, one of my favorite films, love Amsterdam, and better yet love the final battle look, so quite conflicted, I would hate for RM to change his mind due to people demanding another figure but if he went Jack Torrance that would make this easier haha.

No problem bro. I will keep you in the list and you can let me know later.

As this will be a limited run, I'm planning to talk to all artists involved and see if we can offer a full set figure (with unpainted head) with box, COA and everything :)

I'm still in. The only RM part on my Bill is the Head. All the rest is made by Moe, Robbie, I'd favor the companion pieces having the same make up, plus Erick sculpting really has me interested.

Origami, please have other options beside the full figure, not sure how others feel, but clothing set, hs and accessories being available separately without having to pay for boxes, bodies is always a more economical option, especially if you are having to pay for international shipping of full sets.

Still interested as well. Not even sure the RM one will happen after the latest happenings on that front.

1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* CLOSED! - WAITLIST OPEN

Please add me to the waitlist for the headsculpt and outfit.

Last edited:

Please add me too for both, or indeed, a full figure. I seem to have missed this when it was announced. Thanks!

Thanks guys.

Don't worry Laney, whatever is easier and cheaper for each person in the list :) I think we could offer both options but we will see.

I'm still in. The only RM part on my Bill is the Head. All the rest is made by Moe, Robbie, I'd favor the companion pieces having the same make up, plus Erick sculpting really has me interested.

Origami, please have other options beside the full figure, not sure how others feel, but clothing set, hs and accessories being available separately without having to pay for boxes, bodies is always a more economical option, especially if you are having to pay for international shipping of full sets.

Still interested as well. Not even sure the RM one will happen after the latest happenings on that front.

Hey guys, what about the body, TTM21?

Back