1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son

I'm still discussing with Robbie the best way to do the leather gloves/hand wraps, but they can definitely be done.

Regarding the silver necklace, I don't think we will be doing it as he doesn't wear it in the final battle scene.

Sounds good man, getting more and more excited for this, especially with my butcher coming together'

Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25*

List updated.

Got confirmation from Moe on the clothing.

And now Robbie will be doing all the accesories for this figure. :)

This will be a limited run of 25. I just waiting to get the final pricing from all the artists.

Will keep you guys posted. :wave

List updated.

Got confirmation from Moe on the clothing.

And now Robbie will be doing all the accesories for this figure. :)

This will be a limited run of 25. I just waiting to get the final pricing from all the artists.

Will keep you guys posted. :wave

Great update Origami! Robbie is onboard! This is going to turn out great.

Please add me to the interest list for HS+outfit.

I'm interested head and clothing
thanks

Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* CLOSED! - WAITLIST OPEN

List closed. Wait List open. :)

What about the cut throat blade?? Would be a cool accessorie to have with its pouch aswell just thought id throw that in here as I cant see it mentioned, I would put a link up but for some reason they never work but im sure everyone knows what im talking about :lol

"The blood stays in the blade" one?

Yes Robbie that's the one :hi5: also the pouch he keeps it in I cant post links for some stupid reason. Think that would be great to have with full figure

Got a pic if im doing this right

Hey guys, I'm not sure what to think about this project, and need your feedback.

Someone else just started a new thread (even with the same name and pics) stating that Rainman will be doing this figure.

Funny how this one has become so popular after we started gauging interest for it, but hey, as long as someone do this figure I'm fine with it.

Let me know what you think.

You can keep me on the list. I'm still in for this.

Have Moe's Butchers clothes coming also, and can't wait to get those.

I also can't wait for Robbie's hat and shoes for Butcher.

Hi, I am on the list for the clothing set, but if the Head Sculpt will be made by Erick Sosa, I would like to get into list for full set. thanks.

I'm really torn man, the talent listed for this sounds so amazing but getting everything from each person and piecing it together always sounds more troublesome and less appealing that a Rainman figure done soley by him, I'm still staying on this list because this is an allstar cast but its quite the predicament

Back