1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son *LIMITED RUN OF 25* CLOSED! - WAITLIST OPEN

Just curious are you going to wait until after the priest project because if not its going to be one or the other for me and it will be this so need to let the other guy know I want to be removed from priest list

Just curious are you going to wait until after the priest project because if not its going to be one or the other for me and it will be this so need to let the other guy know I want to be removed from priest list

I'm not sure yet, it may be after the priest but it will depend on Moe's and Robbie's schedule. I know that Moe is already working on the set for the priest, but on the other hand, Erick Sosa is already working on the sculpt for this one.

I will have to ask Moe if he can handle multiple projects at the same time, but if there is a lot of people in the same situation than yours, I could check if we can push the dates for this one. But again, it will depend on their schedule, if Robbie has time this month, we won't be able to put this on hold as his time is very limited right now.

I'm not sure yet, it may be after the priest but it will depend on Moe's and Robbie's schedule. I know that Moe is already working on the set for the priest, but on the other hand, Erick Sosa is already working on the sculpt for this one.

I will have to ask Moe if he can handle multiple projects at the same time, but if there is a lot of people in the same situation than yours, I could check if we can push the dates for this one. But again, it will depend on their schedule, if Robbie has time this month, we won't be able to put this on hold as his time is very limited right now.

Ok well just let me know buddy i understand

Guys, I need to hear from all the ones in the list about the body, before we proceed with the TTM21. Thanks!

think the ttm21 is the way to go for amsterdam/vallon. maybe with long foot pegs.

i have long pegs on my butcher. and then for the priest, himself, maybe that really tall zcwo body +long pegs--as he should be the tallest and most broad.

TTM21 should be fine!

TTM21 is fine with me

I'm in for TTM21.

Ok guys, TTM21 will be. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion.

Update:

Head Sculpt: Erick is already working on the sculpt. The price for the cast will be $85.

Clothing: Moe will start working on this right after the priest, so we still have sometime. The price will be $220 set. Pants with painted stripe down leg and shirt comes clean for those who want to do the red painting detail by themselves, or $265 with painted features. Ship free to USA and $22 international.

Accessories: Robbie already started working on the drawings for the prototypes. Pricing to be communicated soon.

I could get an artist to do the paint ups for the head sculpt and make this a full set figure for those interested.

Let me know you thoughts. Thanks!

Id be in for a full figure saves the hastle of putting it all together but if you decide to open a run for a full set figure I think a deposit would be wise after all proto pics have been put up and there is still some time to save some more cash up maybe a nice presentation box aswell :dunno this is just my opinion sorry if anyone disagrees with any of what I have wrote :wave

Oh and thanks for the update buddy

Origami, I'm interested in the paint apps as well. Thanks!

Hey any updates on this figure? Very excited for this, no updates due to waiting to see if Rainman is going to do this next?

Origami, I'd like to opt out. You could strike off my name, I'm going ahead with something else instead.

Back