1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Amsterdam The Priest's Son

Yes, we do. I remember seeing a proto / 1st sculpt for Priest, but don't think Moe's team has officially started the Priest clothes yet. Not sure if ever was confirmed yet.

I'm in for head sculpt and clothing. Thanks.

Looks like I'm only on the head sculpt list. Interested in everything for sure. Same goes for Priest

Lists updated.

Here's an update on this project:

This will most likely be a limited run (maybe 20-30)

- Head Sculpt by Erick Sosa [Confirmed]
- Clothing (shirt and pants) by Moe [Waiting for Moe's confirmation]
- Leather harness and boot covers by Robbie [It will depend on when the project starts]
- Waiting to hear from other artist on the rest of the accessories [Axe and boots]

Lists updated.

- Leather harness and boot covers by Robbie [It will depend on when the project starts]
- Waiting to hear from other artist on the rest of the accessories [Axe and boots]

Oh man all awesome artists! Can't wait for this now!

Lists updated.

:hi5: :dance Loving this line-up!!

I just bumped the Vallon sculpt and outfit thread, get on those guys, need to make the Gangs lineup come true.

I'm still discussing with Robbie the best way to do the leather gloves/hand wraps, but they can definitely be done.

Regarding the silver necklace, I don't think we will be doing it as he doesn't wear it in the final battle scene.

Will someone be doing his leather gloves/hand wraps and his silver necklace?

Back