1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Any updates on this? Sculpt,clothes? Been awhile. Also Robbie any chance you got a ttm21 for the clothes?

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 12* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

From my end the hand molds are done and work well. I'm using a new material that is almost identical to the properties of HT's hands. Its a polyuerathane instead of resin which makes its flexible.

I don't have a 21. I got the knock off muscle and an ACI christian and both are basically the same size as the muscle so all look the same.

Last time I talked with Erick last week he told me that he was done with the texture and was just finishing the final detail in the hair.

I will call him today to get an answer on when we can see the final version before going to the printer.

Last time I talked with Erick last week he told me that he was done with the texture and was just finishing the final detail in the hair.

I will call him today to get an answer on when we can see the final version before going to the printer.

Awesome, thanks man!

I had a call with Erick last night, he thought he was done with the sculpt but he forgot to add the mini pony tail on he back, so he is going to add that and send me the final version to show it to you guys before going to the printer.

Regarding the clothes, let me check with Moe today.

Wow this is shaping up incredibly! I wish I had a burning desire to want one of these. This character has so many figure worthy elements from the accessories to the outfit. This is going to be a sweet piece when all is said and done!

ScreenShot2014-05-29at55341PM_zpsecd7ca62.png

So excited for this! Can't wait to see him finished on the shelf! Robbie are you still suggesting the TTM19? Do you think the Hitfigure bodies would work if we can't get a TTM19 or go with the TTM21?

I bought a HT Banner and it looks good. I'm still a fan of the HT muscle. I never got a 21 from anyone so I can't say anything about it. The knock off muscle is OK. It just has some weird arm joints. I'll try and put together some pics of what I have.

I bought a HT Banner and it looks good. I'm still a fan of the HT muscle. I never got a 21 from anyone so I can't say anything about it. The knock off muscle is OK. It just has some weird arm joints. I'll try and put together some pics of what I have.

Thanks Robbie, just want to make sure all the stuff fits on whatever body I send you perfectly, trying to find a TTM19 or similar for a good price.

Hey Robbie maybe you can educate a newb (me) here real quick haha, I am looking at the following bodies:

HT Wolverine Origins
HT Wolverine The Wolverine
HT Joe Colton
HT Bruce Banner
HT Indiana Jones

Are they all the same, in your opinion which is the best to go with for Amsterdam, thanks Robbie!

Anyway of this will be done by another artist? Sucks only 12 were made.....and I wasn't around when it started lol
Loved the film

Hey Robbie maybe you can educate a newb (me) here real quick haha, I am looking at the following bodies:

HT Wolverine Origins
HT Wolverine The Wolverine
HT Joe Colton
HT Bruce Banner
HT Indiana Jones

Are they all the same, in your opinion which is the best to go with for Amsterdam, thanks Robbie!

If I may chip in,

Indiana Jones, The Wolverine and Wolverine Origins are more or less the same body - I feel the origins is slightly different at the shoulders.

Colton would be too beefy for Amsterdam and the exposed arms would look ugly since its not rubber.

Banner would suit this figure the best. Maybe you could port the forearms from the IM3 Mechanic to this body ? I reckon that would be perfect.

If I may chip in,

Indiana Jones, The Wolverine and Wolverine Origins are more or less the same body - I feel the origins is slightly different at the shoulders.

Colton would be too beefy for Amsterdam and the exposed arms would look ugly since its not rubber.

Banner would suit this figure the best. Maybe you could port the forearms from the IM3 Mechanic to this body ? I reckon that would be perfect.

Thanks for the help man, appreciate it!

Back