1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

no problem Robbie..i actually trust you because of your constant communication and past projects...and I understand about hitting snags on the personal life front....can't wait to get this....:)

Definitely agree, and I've always been a huge supporter of updates even when there isn't anything to update, I appreciate the communication man and am happy to wait for this amazing figure!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

With all the bad things that have happened with this project already, normally I'd be a lot more worried but as you all have mentioned, given this is Robbie...I'm not concerned. Patiently waiting.

With all the bad things that have happened with this project already, normally I'd be a lot more worried but as you all have mentioned, given this is Robbie...I'm not concerned. Patiently waiting.

Hahaha same man, very true haha

None of these are even close to final but thought I would share some process on the boots. Ive been wanting to dive into building leather boots and this will be my first offering. Its a lot harder than one might think.

cqMuVMC.jpg

Impressive work, Robbie! Wish I got on that list a long time ago, but I wasn't in the hobby yet. I'll have to figure something out I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing craftsmanship Robbie! Knew from the very moment you were named on this project it would me a masterpiece!!!

Those boots are insane!

Still not right but getting there. Also figuring out the process to make them so they dont take forever.
yrVMsGj.jpg

So Awesome Robbie this is going to be a Masterpiece and will be my holy grail figure :)definitely worth the wait. i see a sculpt!

Cant wait to see once your ready to show it, already looks awesome lol this is what led me to the Freaks and my first figure i payed for on here my most anticipated figure ever:)

is it possible to just buy the boots? :gah:

I actually want to buy an extra set of boots....if you can knock this out (which you are)...you can definitely take over the boot section for 1/6 collectibles.....I stated this on FB and i'll say it here....DO THE NEO's MATRIX BOOTS!!!!!....please upgrade the ones we bought a few years go!!!..:)

Very interested in the boots also ,

Anybody want to sell me there spot ......you know where I am !

Back