1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Final boots.

FvMlwRi.jpg

damn looks nice.
Some day i would like to see a "making of" of something you do.
That would be awesome ;)

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I've always said I'd like to own a full custom piece from rob .

Im still trying to get one out by the end other this summer. I need to stop doing these small ones so I can focus on my own. ;)

After being out of the scene for so long, I'm just now seeing this and bummed it's pretty much full (the list.)
Looks fantastic.

How bigs the second run gonna be? Is it full? If not chuck me onto it :)

There were a few that showed interest a long time back that will be the first on the list but the remainders will need to watch for a new thread. And this will only come after all my other stuff is caught up.

Don't forget me on the second wave)

can you add me on list for 2nd run please??

ty in advance

Add me on list for 2nd run,please.

I am on the 2nd Run but willing to take anyone's spot that's on the first run if they want to back out I can pay what you put in or I am willing to trade my "I" Freedom Warrior full set war paint with leather war vest PM me if interested thank you.

Definitely want in on the second run. No doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please add me to the second run!!!

what is the hold up on these?

dayum...I thought it was done....guess I mixed up my projects...thought you had mailed everything to pedro...my bad

I'm in for this too if possible:pray:

Back