1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Hi Robbie - just swinging by - this really is the only thread I'm checking lately =).

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Hi Robbie - just swinging by - this really is the only thread I'm checking lately =).

I have three more sets of boots to assemble, weather them and then a little touch up on the heads and this will finally be put to bed.
De9hTCK.jpg

lnWVv8H.jpg

NfPMNf3.jpg

mO5irqK.jpg

gaNSdGp.jpg

Let me buy one!Please

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

Awesome! :) That is so Sick, cant wait really turned out great! thank you so much for your awesome work and sticking with it :duff

WOW! sorry I missed this. Please add me to the wait list!

Holy sheet that looks crazy good - thanks for the massive update Robbie!

I know its a little early as there was a update a few weeks back but anymore progress? the Anticipation man lol I cant take it haha Really cant wait as i said countless times. :) Thanks again for your awesome work and all that were involved that made this happen!:duff so close :)

I know its a little early as there was a update a few weeks back but anymore progress? the Anticipation man lol I cant take it haha Really cant wait as i said countless times. :) Thanks again for your awesome work and all that were involved that made this happen!:duff so close :)

All but two sets of boots are done. I was waiting on nails to come in and I received them today so I can get them wrapped asap. Just need to touch up the heads and that will be it. What that is eye work basically. Pupils and gloss. Nothing major. I have a special item I'm working on that will be a included. I'm just working out the details. Will know more tomorrow as I'm working with a friend on them. Real close.

tWthZne.jpg

Great update arobbie, really pumped for this figure, you have taken it above and beyond what was originally expected!

Robbie does it again!!!!! Congrats to all getting this figure.

Awesome :) I have new address Robbie , sending you message with the details thanks again cant wait

Looking to buy one...let me know if anyone is selling..

These are done. I know, ********g stupid long wait. Hopefully people are pleased with the final result. I'm going over them to make sure things are ok before the final pack. I also have to order boxes so I can ship them. I'll be reaching out to all the owners for final payments and shipping.
Stay tuned.

These are done. I know, ********g stupid long wait. Hopefully people are pleased with the final result. I'm going over them to make sure things are ok before the final pack. I also have to order boxes so I can ship them. I'll be reaching out to all the owners for final payments and shipping.
Stay tuned.

YES!!! Cant wait man! I know I am going to be blown away by this! Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication to getting this figure to be the best it could be man. You definitely stepped in, took the bulk of the work on your back and delivered.

anyone willing to sell their spot?

YES!!! Cant wait man! I know I am going to be blown away by this! Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication to getting this figure to be the best it could be man. You definitely stepped in, took the bulk of the work on your back and delivered.
Andrew I can't thank you enough for selling me your figure! I know you were really excited about this one but are not even a real fan so I'm glad it's going to a real fan like myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stay tuned.

Hello Robbie. I sold my Spot some time ago. Contact Member Pierre Niox. Thanks.

Back