1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Boxing things up guys. I'll be responding to the PM's soon but only after Im ready to get more info and payments. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Hi Robbie - sorry for being under a rock for the past 2 weeks. Just sent you a PM.

Ok so 4years later, here it is! I must say thank you Robbie, you are the man for taking so much of this figure on your shoulders and the wait was definitely worth it. The craftsmanship is amazing. All the tiny details and handmade items are just next level stuff man, holding and looking at this figure made me happy and reminded me why its so great to be into custom figures. You really get the feeling like "wow, this IS a Custom figure", and I just don't get that often anymore. The one thing that isn't the greatest of course we all know is the sculpt, and to no fault of Robbie's, because he did an awesome paint job and created an amazing detail on the back of it. I am still processing everything, crazy to finally have this on my shelf after 4 years, but these are my initial feelings. Overall though, wether I loved the figure or not, which I do love it, really sincerely thank you Robbie for helping make this figure and giving us all hope throughout. Honestly the four years didn't feel like four years with this figure, atleast to me. Anyway, sorry if some of my pictures are a tad blurry and not the greatest, hope you guys enjoy them as much as I am enjoying this figure!

P.S. I got camera happy and took a lot of pictures! I placed all pictures in the "spoiler" tags to consolidate space and divided them into two sections. First being all the box, accessories, and detail pictures. Second being the posed figure shots (tried to get the most likeness out of the sculpt as I could, hopefully I did). Thanks!

Box, Accessories, and Detail Pictures:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Posed Figure Pictures:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow looks great, I am excited to get mine [emoji106][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks Awesome man congrats cant wait for mine to get here. Still waiting on shipping info Robbie? Thanks

Congrats to everyone getting this figure. Cool review AJKHunter ... I'm only tiny bit jealous honest :monkey3. Wow the level of detail on this figure is insane - just amazing stuff Robbie :clap

Thanks a lot guys! Owe a lot to Robbie on this one man, he really came through! Looking forward to seeing others pictures!

Getting close haha...

Going to message here because it's faster. I'm putting these together but I'm still trying to sort everything out. I've only sent the one so no one has missed anything. I needed to ship to determine weight and to be honest, make sure everything would arrive ok. I will get these out as soon as I can. I will message you when I'm ready for final payment with shipping.

No rush Robbie, thanks for the PA as I was nervous because I was gone for 2 weeks ha...

ok....looking forward to getting the PM...!!...:)

What an unreal feeling to have this actually on my desk...THANK YOU Robbie!
unnamed.jpg

Awesomeness

Amazing job by Robbie, got mine today it is an amazing figure. Spoiler photos below!

de15cbd1de52fc909beae91145f6966f.jpg
dd6bd5270ccd03802cab80c7141ba137.jpg
4d29bcdc6fe7eedb436b0ebe3bdf9e98.jpg
e0bebc6bf88e4b8c4945b09efc6c1627.jpg
a524ac95c9ecbb9067903ef9d889d815.jpg
0ecf62243cfe3fdbf660de4daedcbd4a.jpg
789a4d594ee8cdc0bbbaeb33abba70f4.jpg
57b19efa9ceffa9d2357712bf80262c3.jpg

Back