1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Al. Probably redo the hair later.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

According to the tracking numbers. Everyone's Al is out for delivery today, except for Laney and youbastards.

Yep, got mine. Sculpt looks good, gonna need some work to get it ready for painting. I think I might try sculpting the hair

I'm looking into options, My current plan is to get a barbie with curly hair scalp it, and adjust the shape and length of hair. But I still need to get a body, and just had a bunch of preorders come due. So it may be a few weeks.

Got mine today, love the paint job, thanks Josh! Quick question, as this is my first custom sculpt, but without a hole in the head, how am I supposed to attach it to the neck? Any tips would be very appreciated!

If you have a dremel you can make the hole bigger. What I did my body didn't have a neck peg so I glued it to the neck without any work to the head. I'm happy you like my paint work.

That's the problem, there isn't a hole at all. I'm reluctant to just glue it to the neck...

I'm sorry your having problems. Hot glue on the neck worked and it fit into the groove on the head pretty well. Also hot glue comes off pretty easy if you ever get a dremel and want to add the hole later. :( I feel bad. Let me know if you need any help.

Nobody has finished their Al custom yet? I'm almost done, just have to find time to apply the hair.

I have to say, after spending some time with the sculpt, I am pretty disappointed in the size. It's way too small for a 1/6 body, even the slim TT. I'm hoping the hair will hide the size of the head enough to not make it look like he has a pinhead.

Nobody has finished their Al custom yet? I'm almost done, just have to find time to apply the hair.

I have to say, after spending some time with the sculpt, I am pretty disappointed in the size. It's way too small for a 1/6 body, even the slim TT. I'm hoping the hair will hide the size of the head enough to not make it look like he has a pinhead.

I'm slowly working on mine as well. Noticed the head size issue also, we'll see what it turns out like when done. I think it'll be easier to hide the size with sculpted hair

I've had to make adjustments because of head size. I did a trick where the head is higher up on the neck, it won't be noticable with the hair I plan to use, which should hopefully come in the mail in a day or two. I plan to post pictures after I cut it and adjust it to look more like Al's hair. I used a slim body, so the head looks a little better on it.

I've noticed Amnur seems to sculpt smaller. I thought it was a fluke with my Nathan Drake, but Al was small as well. Mine looks alright on a slim. Looking forward to the Al's.

Here is my first attempt

img1328ag.jpg

I hated it!

So I do what I usually do,(and what I should have done in the first place)look around and see what parts I have laying around.
I found some long haired heads I'd scrapped for other projects and frankenstined together this. I think it looks much better. Now I need to finish painting it.

img1330h.jpg

Now I'm debating keeping the mustache or not.

Last edited:
The hair is harder than I thought. Your second pic looks good. What hair did you use. Its not curly but it works.

Back