1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic LIST CLOSED Thanks!

List officially closed really this time. Thanks!

Just chatted with Amnur. Hes going to get supplies tomorrow and do cast on Sunday. If all goes well he'll ship the following weekend.

If anyone wants to do an Eat It version Toy Anxiety parted out MJ Beat it figures. tonight.

New update. Amnur did the molds last weekend and casting will happen this weekend. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Amnur said heads are cast and should ship on Tuesday. Awesome! :yess:

Amnur told me they shipped yesterday. He's going to get me a tracking number soon.

Re: 1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic SHIPPED!

Just checked and its in Miami, FL. hopefully customs speed it along.

Got home and they were here. PM me your real name and address. Send shipping cost $5 if in US and $10 outside of US to [email protected]

Also if you want it painted let me know and add $20 additional dollars to shipping. I have a few head paint I need to do first from commision orders, but should get to them soon.

I'm going to package up the ones that have paid shipping tonight. Still waiting on youbastards and Kuzeh.

img1651pd.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

This wig is not going to work. Be careful. I dropped my sculpt about 10 inches onto my counter top and my ear broke off at the top. It's really thin around the ears. Not to big of a problem because the hair will cover it.
Everyone's but youbastards is shipping tomorrow.

Back