1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Update 05/05/12** Final sculpt pics TONIGHT!!

Just saw final sculpt pics. :thud: I should have them up tonight.

should turn out great looking forward to seeing those

Pics are in. I need to know who all still wants this. At least 5 to make it happen.

img2012050600045.jpg

img2012050600044.jpg

img2012050600043.jpg

img2012050600041.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic Pics are Here!!

wow nice sculpts it really does look like him

Amnur rocks. He did a wonderful job on the Guts sculpt as well. I'm looking forward to his Solid Snake.

Yeah I agree! Can't wait to get Guts, and see Zodd and ol' Solid Snake. Congrats on your sculpt man!

Thanks, now I just need all those interested to confirm they are in now that pics are out.

I'm in. I would've preferred a sculpted hair head but I can do that myself with some magic sculpt. Looks good

Alright your added to the final list. Now just need to hear from a few others. This weekend I'm telling Amnur to go ahead and cast. So I need a final count by then.

Just the one sculpt for me! Still deciding if I want to paint it myself, or have you do the painting Johnny.

Thanks for making this happen! :)

We're on a roll now! Do you want it shipped to me to save on shipping? I've decided to pay the $25 for shipping from Amnur. So when its ready you pay Amnur $35 for the sculpt and me $5 if you live in US or $10 outside of US. $40-$45 is alot better than $60. Just trying to help. About painting you can let me know later.

I think it's probably best that they get shipped to you, and you distribute to us. Thanks for offereing to do that!

No problem. Just want everyone that wants one to get one. $25 for shipping can scare some people off.

Johnny I'm still in for 2, liking it a lot. Needs a bit more of a 'hook' to the front of the nose, its a little pointy. Group payment for me.

images

Last edited:

I'll add you. Do you want group ship as well? About the sculpt he has already finished it so it can't be refined. I hope its alright.

Back