1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 1980's "Weird Al" Yankovic

What Hawaiian shirt are you using? Ken or something else? I didn't think they would fit on a narrow truetype.

My Al is close to being finished. All I need is head, glasses hair and hands. I thought I'd share how its coming along. I still need to work on a harness for the accordion.

img1429d.jpg

img1428x.jpg

img1427l.jpg

img1426qw.jpg

recipe
shirt surf's up Ken
body HT Sweeny Todd
shoes some canvas medical shoes on Toy Anxiety
accordion ornament
pants Ken

I also have green socks on him.

I'm finding myself really excited to see this sculpt, change me to a definate for a copy

Amnur is still working on the sculpt. I'm just waiting to hear something from him. He's having a bit of trouble with the likeness but I'm sure it will look great in the end.

I've recently chatted with Amnur. He said once he is finished with his Berserk Guts commission he is going to start working on Al. He has started but hasn't done much and put it off until he has finished with the other sculpt. So hopefully soon we'll see something. I'll keep everyone updated on the project.

I know its slow going, but the Berserk guys got to him first. I think he's wrapping up though.

igc6ev.jpg

Amnur is wrapping up the 2 Berserk sculpts. The next project to get full attention is Al. Hopefully we'll get to see some progress shots. Keep in mind that he only gets to work on the weekend because of his job, but Al is going into production. :panic::panic::yess:

Re: *Update* 04/07/12 1/6 1980's "Weird Al" Yankovic

Another update. I emailed a lady that makes doll wigs for Barbies and fashion dolls. I'm going to see if she can offer wigs for the Al head. I'll let everyone know what she says.

Awesome, I can't wait! This will be EPIC! :)

Any spots left? I'm very interested

Yes! The more the merrier. Remember it will be bald, but I found a place that offers wigs. I recently ordered one. I should have it this week.

Yes! The more the merrier. Remember it will be bald, but I found a place that offers wigs. I recently ordered one. I should have it this week.

Cool, any info you can share will be appreciated!

https://www.facetsbymarcia.com/wigshop45.htm

I contacted her by email told her what I was doing and she recommended the Heather wig. Its about halfway down this page. Just email her and tell her your doing the "Weird Al" figure as well. I told her I was going to send more people her way.

I sent her an email, thanks! I still haven't found a Hawaiian shirt that captures 'Al' for me...

Back