1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 1980's "Weird Al" Yankovic

Need more of the intense stare, I could live with a little smile, but it the HS would be more universal without it

images

I would have the smile more than the one above

But.. He needs the stare

Weird%20Al%20Yankovic-SGG-052501.jpg

I like your second pic. I'll send that to Amnur.

Question..Do you want the mustache sculpted on or would you want to add it yourself?

wow I'm surprised this isn't getting more interest. I hope everything goes smooth around these parts.

It's already going to get made. I guess well get a few more people once the sculpt shows up.

Sculpt the mo

Just received some of the Tibetan lamb fur, looks good.

Just messaged Amnur with a pic of the 'stache. Where did you order your lamb fur, the link I gave? Do they give you enough for 2 head sculpts?

Please add me to the committed list.

Thats great. I was just thinking of bumping this thread today at work. I'll contact Amnur soon. I know he's working on a sculpt in another thread right now. I'll see when he's going to start.

Talked with Amnur today. He has started sculpting but its no where near ready to show. It's still in early stages at this time.

Ordered a slim from monkeydepot and a Hawaiian shirt from eBay. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Back