1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 1980's "Weird Al" Yankovic

I love Al too. Even though he is a little too out of my time era.

yeah I'm actually surprised at how good he still looks for his age, still a full head of hair! Funny thing is he actually has a good voice. I wish he would do more rap. White and nerdy's lyrics were great.

More Al rap. Rogster check these out.
"Another Tattoo"
"White & Nerdy"
"Couch Potato"
"Trash Day"
"It's All About the Pentiums"
"Amish Paradise"
"I Can't Watch This"
"Isle Thing"
"Twister"

no no I know most of those, but I want modern rap, it's changed since gangster's paradise.

Wasn't for sure if you had heard his back catalog.

no it's cool I used to youtube him all the time, we actually watched UHF in class. LOL

Must have been a cool teacher. :yess: I had a Civ teacher that let us watch Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

I posted an interest thread over at Weird Al's official forums and One Sixth Warriors. So hopefully this will take off now.:pray:

Last edited:

Yeah my avid teacher was a badass. The Holy Grail is hilarious but I've noticed it's not for everyone.

On another forum there was some concern about the Hawaiian shirt. I researched and I found that Ken clothing fits a slim pretty well and Ken has plenty of Hawaiian shirts. The Vans not sure. Amnur made shoes for Drake maybe he'll be up for making Al's vans. I'll ask.

OK heres an update. I need to know how many people will be in for this sculpt. The more people we get the less sculpts I'll have to purchase. So it will happen. The details are Al sculpt bald without glasses. Hair can be ordered online at the link I provided earlier or search for Tibetan lamb fur or pelt. It can be glued on like the video I shared. Glasses can be purchased on ebay.

So pm me or post here that you are definitely in. He will start sculpting in mid late February. Money will not be asked for until finished. 35 sculpt and 25 shipping. I thinking these will look good on a slim trutype. I also believe Ken Hawaiian shirt will fit slims. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think Amnur may try to sculpt Al's Vans. Not sure yet but I'll update later with cost.

Okay, I'm in! I've been a HUGE Weird Al fan since I was a kid in the 1980s! I hope it's not too difficult to find his hair online. I really want his more recent look with the longer hair. So, yes, please add me as interested in it. Thanks! :wave

Your added. I posted a link earlier to buy hair and a youtube video on how to add hair. It doesn't look to hard. I've never done it before but I think it'll add variety to the customs.

Okay, thanks. Could I have the YouTube link to your video so I can check it out?

pm sent with link.

Alright everyone. I sent Amnur a few pics of the expression I was wanting. I was thinking an expression like this but a younger Al with his mustache.
Weird%20Al%20Yankovic-SGG-103241.jpg

Chime in with pics if you guys have any different ideas. If you have access to alot of reference pics send them my way so I can get them to Amnur.

Polka Power!! lol!

that's a perfect expression for Al IMO

Thats what I was thinking. He uses that alot.

Again I'm really excited about a Weird Al sculpt infact earlier this year I had started my own post on feeling out interest in a Weird Al and Elvira Mistress of the Dark. The issue is commiting to a definate without seeing the final result. I view my 1/6 collection as a mini wax museum of sorts, if the likeness isn't spot on to me, I usually sell that figure off. Once we see the final result and if it looks as good as I hope, I'll be sure to buy one.

Back