1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 1980's "Weird Al" Yankovic

I'm glad to see this project is gaining steam. Now heres Al's Food Medley, just because.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rniH7VgwAHg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rniH7VgwAHg[/ame]

Honestly, I'd like a more straight-forward smiling Al sculpt. The weird face is okay, and all, but I'd prefer a smiling one. Just my two cents. Either way I'm going to get this sculpt. But I'd go for a smiling one. Like this one. I found it, and it's his shorter curly hair 1980s look.

WeirdAl1980slook.jpg

Here's another nice one with his late parents...

Alwithhisparentsandhisaccordian.jpg

Hey what about the glasses? Back then he wore glasses all the time. I guess now he's got contacts, or had the Lasik eye surgery. I never see him wear glasses nowadays.

Here's Al's official website URL: https://www.weirdal.com/

Not to contradict what I said before but I'm really digging the expression on the mego sculpt. Josh you should send Amnur a slim.

If its smiling Al people want I could go for that as well.
I don't have a slim yet. I believe the neck hole shouldn't be too much different than a truetype, or am I wrong?

Just so he can get the size perfectly proportioned to the bod.

I was watching that shirt on ebay, but didn't have the funds at the time.

I may have to drop mine down to one sculpt. If that happens we will need 2 more people. My wife and I may have to get a home soon so I'm going to have to cut down on my collecting for a while. If Amnur sculpts this it should be in March. I haven't spoken much with him through the holidays. I maystill try to buy the extra sculpts but right now I'm cutting down to 1.

I may still order the rest. I have to see what happens in this next month. I really want this.

Hopefully I'll be able to swing two head sculpts and get this project moving. I marked you for 2 Laney.

Talked to Amnur today. All he needs are pics to get started. Hopefully these will ship in mid to late March this isn't set in stone yet but thats what were hoping for.

i hope an expression like this one is fine. This way we get a smile, but we also get the expression with the eyebrows.
WeirdAlYankovic.jpg

Last edited:

that looks good but even more eyebrow curve in like your sig that's perfect to me, good luck guys!

Back