1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic **Tracking Numbers Added**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic Pics are Here!!

I'm talking to Amnur payment may be needed this Friday if he is to start casting this weekend. If he casts this weekend he can ship it the following weekend. He only has time to work on the weekend. So the sooner we get it in the sooner we get the head. He wants the money up front because he's been stiffed on some heads recently. Its sad but it happens. I'll keep everyone up to date on this thread. Does everyone think they can pay by this Friday?

Last edited:

Johnny, I volunteer to cover the cost of anyone that doesn't pay, if needed, so we can get these sooner rather than later.

So we'll pay on Friday if that's cool. Then Amnur can get started.

Payment info has been added to first page.

Thanks, my payment has been sent! :)

Marked as paid for youbastards.

Last edited:

Just heard from Amnur he's starting this weekend. So if you want in on this now is the time.

"I know you like to wait 'till the last minute... Well this is it! This IS the last minute!" -Stanley Spudowski, UHF

stanleywu.jpg

Not really but Friday will be here soon enough.

I like that this is a really small casting, I can't wait to see pix of everyone's finished product!

Johnny - go ahead and plan on painting my Al when you receive it. :)

Not a problem. I'll send you the info for payment whenever your ready.

Laney is confirmed. So that puts us at 6 heads. There are still people on the interest list. If you want in we need to know.

Alright folks. LIST CLOSED. Kuzeh is paying sometime today and that's it.

Re: 1/6 "Weird Al" Yankovic LIST CLOSED Thanks!

Darn missed out, I was waiting to see the sculpt. But have been busy and missed the update. Congrats to those who got it.

Back