1/6th Charity Worker

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th "Charity Worker" Sculpts Available

How about this?

PC160099.jpg

PC160102.jpg

PC160103.jpg

PC160101.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Something is off. Looks like he's wearing makeup. Like 89 Joker in the museum scene.

He needs to be older older looking.

Something is off. Looks like he's wearing makeup. Like 89 Joker in the museum scene.

Lol man that's the best paint up job of him that I've seen....I'm taking him just like that

:rotfli just cant win, all i did was chainge the hair....you liked it yesterday....:)

I was looking on my phone yesterday.

I don't mean to offend you Bowen. No disrespect.

Just wait for the full display....and entire detolf dedicated to Dexter...

Didn't know you were such a fan , didn't you say you haven't even watched season 7? LOL

Didn't know you were such a fan , didn't you say you haven't even watched season 7? LOL

Got every season 1-6....watched every season since it started....but this time i just don't have showtime....lol

But after i'm done studying for promotion.....i'll have a good month to watch the entire season without having those cliffhangers killing you at the end...lol

:rotfli just cant win, all i did was chainge the hair....you liked it yesterday....:)

Was just blessed by the almighty SilentSurfer....lol. Nate just responded to my post on FB :yess:

I got my sculpt today, it's perfect, many thanks.

Glad you're happy mate! Sorry about the slow shipping, drug my feet a bit getting it out.

Lithgow.jpg

Dark Passenger's Trinity sculpt painted by SilentSurfer.

INSANITY

Awesome job Nate....i swear his work is amazing. I love this paint job....TBowen did an awesome job on mine....both paint jobs are amazing. :clap

I was just going to post that. Thanks mmmmBrains. Can't wait to get this beast.

I was just going to post that. Thanks mmmmBrains. Can't wait to get this beast.

I hope you don't mind brother. I had to pour that awesome sauce on everyone's eyes with the quickness.

Wait till I get this display up......it has the show written all over it lol

I'm ready to see it....you keep saying wait for it....waaaaaait for it... :lol

I hope you don't mind brother. I had to pour that awesome sauce on everyone's eyes with the quickness.l

No problem at all. I love seeing the pics and can't wait to get it. Hope the head attachment goes well. That's all I need to do.

Hey Dark Passenger, Nat did a fantasic job on him. Congats:clap

Man, I would so buy one of these but that short forehead ruins the sculpt for me.

Back