Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Knives and cleavers from CAINE

Some packaging action goin' on! I'll be messaging those interested soon. These will be shipping out in a week.

photo37.jpg

Is there any still available I would like a set:pray:

Thanks guys. It's a ton of fun putting these together. And Like I said I'll be messaging everyone soon, still just making sure I can find the best shipping possible for those over seas. Also just got my pressure chamber in the mail, so here's hoping I can put together some good castings of looms and have those out soon to those interested.

These look superb, Caine. Please add me for one clean / brown stain.

Mark

Here's a progress report for you guys.
progress.jpg

-I've got all the blades cut, refined, and they all have handles.
-the ones you see in the picture on the left are rough cut handles. they'll be sanded and refined to the final shape. after that I'll send the rivets through the handles and they'll be stained.
-I'm still in the process of finding out the best shipping for these to go overseas, when I find that out I can take payments and these guys will go out in a matter of days. if you guys have any suggestions on shipping I'd be glad to hear em!

I would like a knife clean, stained brown, and a cleaver the same way please!

I would like a knife clean, stained brown, and a cleaver the same way please!

Right on!

And I'm sending messages Out in a couple days. Everything is almost completed. Thanks guys.

i've been meaning to ask you...does the knife price include 2 knives?...the meat cleaver and the in most pics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back