Friday 13th real metal and wood machete 1/6 scale.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im excited I just baught Jason's body and his fabric arrived yesterday looks spot on nice dark grey shirting fabric and stone poly pants fabric.

Have you decided on the ax or is that a pass on making?

Im excited I just baught Jason's body and his fabric arrived yesterday looks spot on nice dark grey shirting fabric and stone poly pants fabric.

Have you decided on the ax or is that a pass on making?

Yeah still making the axe buddy just need apex act measurements
Or if somebody has the sideshow axe to send me I can copy that
As I can order the materials to make them buddy.

Money sent for jason voorhees machete and michael myers knife! please process and update. thx

Please note due to people recently messing me around
i will only be making 2 more machetes and that is the metal gone.
Im fed up of people messaging me saying they want it made and then outright ignoring me.
Also thanks to these people i will only be offering the axe once made to the serious people whom have already asked and already bought the machete.

Sorry but there seems to be a lot of time waisters on the boards.

Some quick shots of mine that I received yesterday. Excellent craftsmansip, and I love the paint. The blood splatter turned out exactly how I wanted it. :)

IMG_3405_2_small.jpg

IMG_3411_2_small.jpg

Some quick shots of mine that I received yesterday. Excellent craftsmansip, and I love the paint. The blood splatter turned out exactly how I wanted it. :)

IMG_3405_2_small.jpg

IMG_3411_2_small.jpg

Looks great buddy , if you put the hand in boiling water and then put the machete in his hand and mould the hand into position then run under cold water.
Glad your happy buddy :hi5:

I want one, but my credit card bill is almost closing for next month, i prefer wait a bit and see if i can put this for january bill.
If you still offering this in the next week i ll want one :)

Last edited:
I want one, but my credit card bill is almost closing for next month, i prefer wait a bit and see if i can put this for january bill.
If you still offering this in the next week i ll want one :)

Well I have 2 pre made ready for dirtying and what not , but I am open to swaps for stuff like clothing , heads and bodies buddy this is what I have done with a few people with knives and machetes.
If that is better for you let me know?

Well I have 2 pre made ready for dirtying and what not , but I am open to swaps for stuff like clothing , heads and bodies buddy this is what I have done with a few people with knives and machetes.
If that is better for you let me know?

Sent you one pm :)

Back