Full figure 1992 Batman Returns Penguin Commando Army

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Just a little freaky
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMG_3836.jpeg
IMG_3838.jpeg
IMG_3842.jpeg
IMG_3834.jpeg
IMG_3857.jpeg
IMG_3850.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg
Penguin Commando Army

Im only going to offer a very small run of 20-25 max Penguin sets this year. have no room for any additional sets in my schedule at the moment.

Starting with the smallest one being the African Black Footed Penguin, followed by the King Penguin and finally the big boy the Emperor Penguin. Each set will come with 3 penguins, (1 of each species) and 3 removable armors with rockets, foam/box. These Emperor Penguin is standing at 7” tall. The armor will be printed using a flexible/impact resistant resin for the highest durability. So if you do drop a piece of the armor on accident it should hold up and not break or shatter.

Chris with Corrose Designs has worked very hard to sculpt and deliver us the absolute best 1/6 Penguin Commando Army’s we have ever seen. We have made these accurate to what is shown in the movie to the very best of our ability. After Chris prints these he will ship to me and I will paint them and get them ready for fibers. I will be adding various lengths of fibers ranging .5mm all the way to 12mm in length. With the emperor Penguin having the longest length of fibers. I will also do the necessary modifications to the armor so it snaps together around the penguins via magnets for easy installation.

I have also requested a few changes. For example the emperor straps need to wrap around the body further and dive behind the back armor plate. Right now it’s not quite there. But we are working on it as well as other minor changes.

I hope you like the results of our hard work and I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get them ready.

Ships by end of year 2024.

Price: $1,000

Payment plan:

Deposit $250

5 month payment plan:

$150 each month with December being the last month.

Plus all accumulated shipping during the process split equally between all buyers including myself. Will include shipping from sculptor to me, boxes/foam etc etc and then from me to you the clients. This will be calculated at the very end of the project as this is an unknown expense.

1. S.P. FB Deposit PAID
2. S.P. FB Deposit PAID
3. R.G. FB Deposit PAID
4. T.L. FB Deposit
5. T.L FB Deposit
6. A.R. FB Deposit PAID
7. D.H. FB Deposit PAID
8. A.I. FB Deposit
9. J.B. FB Deposit
10. F.D. FB Deposit PAID

Last edited:
Back