1/6 Rocky Horror Picture Show

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea but I'd honestly like a custom artist like Rainman to tackle it. I believe I suggested it in his wishlist thread about a year or so ago. Not to much support but definately a niche and interesting subject for a custom artist to consider. The costume must be impeccably tailored with a lot of fine work done on those fishnets. Weird enough to command attention on the shelf for sure.

Necro-threading a tad however I'd definitely be interested in a sculpt and costume of Frank and a representation of the great man himself Richard O'Brien. Though I do think getting the sculpts is crucial, especially to the Tim Curry project.

the characters:

The main focus that will be placed upon is Tim Curry since he is the star of the show.
the other characters I'll post at a latter date if we get him made 1st.

I'm thinking either a slim build body or a regular build would work for him

Aside from a head sculpt he has very specific hands, feet,shoes and those garter pieces.
I think a heeled foot and shoe in one would be one sculpt, his fingerless gloved hands another sculpt and the garter pieces to attach to thigh highs will be another sculpt.

So this project might need more than one sculptor.

dr. frank-n-furter

franksweettmkup.jpg

article-0-08D2BBDE000005DC-843_634x502.jpg

Frank-n-Furter-frank-n-furter-3031981-936-576.jpg

RockyHorrorPictureShow_Logo-1.png

Dr. Frank-n-Furter
1. mishu2nite
2.Godfather1408
3.Lejuan
4. Dadvader

Back