Accessory Back to the Future 1/6 Plutonium Case Version 2.0

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I would have never guessed hot toys deluxe Doc Brown would have made the plutonium case out of cardboard. I did a fully plastic version years back that turned out great and has the level of quality I would have expected hot toys to produce...but they didn't.

I did a run of these some years back and now I'm going to be doing a 2.0 run. I already have 15 deposit paid spots from FB and Insta people, so I thought Id see if anyone here want's a spot.

Here are the details:
1/6 Plutonium Case Replica with 12 removable cylinders and 12 removable cores. Features Foam lined lid and base. Fully painted and weathered.

Earlybird Deal:

Pre-Orders Placed within the 48 hour window will receive a discounted price and will also receive a free 1/6 mystery BTTF accessory. Earlybird window closes this Friday, December 9th at 10pm CST.

Pricing: $245.00. A non-refundable deposit of $35 is due up front to hold your spot. After the 48 hour window, the full price will be $275.00.

In order to be aware of people's holiday spending constraints, only the deposit will be due before the holidays, with the remaining balance due on completion which I am estimating mid January 2023. Shipping will depend on your location and ship speed desired.

My paypal address is: [email protected]

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Back