Accessory Queens Gambit Deluxe Chess Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Going to open up a run list for this new and exciting project.
Queens Gambit Chess Board, Pieces, Table and Stand and Timer Clock.

- Chess Board and Table are made from real poplar and walnut wood (not just a printed graphic)
- Complete set of pieces for both sides
- Wooden tabletop stand with stylized "Q" base
- Chess Timer accessory
- Stands at 7" tall
- Collectible case (not yet shown)

Set cost is $265 per set with a $50 deposit due to secure a spot with the balance plus shipping due on completion. Paypal is [email protected]

Once I receive your deposit you will be added to the run list.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last edited:
Very nice set. Just wondering if the chess will be attached to the board in any way, say magnetically? It would be hard to position them due to the size and weight

Very nice set. Just wondering if the chess will be attached to the board in any way, say magnetically? It would be hard to position them due to the size and weight

For the prototype I simply glued them down. I could do the same on the final sets in the starting position or in any play position configuration. This is nice because even if you bump it, there's no worry about any of the pieces tipping over.

The pieces themselves can also just be placed into place themselves loose as well.

So I have decided to change the release version of the clock to this style.
Since I made 3 prototypes of the other version, the first 3 orders placed, I'll include the other version clock as well at no charge.

BUiSVN.jpg

hBVo7g.jpg

Last edited:
Back